WATCH: KAMALA meltdown on 60 minutes

I'm trying to figure out why Kamala said "I am also a capitalist" when she's not one.
Remember this?:

I'm losing track of all the reasons Hillary lost but I never heard this one. Kamala supporters should hope she doesn't suffer the same fate.

I have been asking this since 2015.

WHO ARE “THE RICH” AND WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

Dems never put a number on anything. This mindless platitude has been thrown around for a decade now.

Kamala said she will pay for her economic plan, that will add $3 trillion to the debt by making “THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.”

What a train dumpster fire wreck.

The immigration question was great

He's been watching the border for years
Not exactly a new thing
But madam vice president whore what spun it out of control

Derp

She has solutions lol

She is the border czar after all so shes qualified

I don't know

Could of been joe going on tv and yelling surge the border !and directing the federal government to let em ...and give em cash .....

Walls are wayciss

Once again, another blown opportunity to pin her down on the issue of the border. Whitaker at least did push back when he noted that in the first three years of the Biden-Harris administration, border arrivals quadrupled and there was no action from Biden or Harris.

I wish he, or A-N-Y-O-N-E, would point out, that no matter how hard she and Biden want to deflect any blame, they are the ones who started out by going in the opposite direction, when they literally INVITED the flood in the first place! Jesus it drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dictionary defines a capitalist as "a wealthy person who uses money to invest in trade and industry for profit in accordance with the principles of capitalism".

How does this broad, a lifelong government employee who made her fortune at the public trough, qualify as a "capitalist" in any sense of the word?

Once again, another blown opportunity to pin her down on the issue of the border. Whitaker at least did push back when he noted that in the first three years of the Biden-Harris administration, border arrivals quadrupled and there was no action from Biden or Harris.

I wish he, or A-N-Y-O-N-E, would point out, that no matter how hard she and Biden want to deflect any blame, they are the ones who started out by going in the opposite direction, when they literally INVITED the flood in the first place! Jesus it drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitaker was good for being someone who gets paid by the Democrat Media Bubble Cult -

We should keep an eye on his career - if it is allowed to continue.

The right wing war on women continues unabated I see.

She had a good interview. Trump was a no-show.
Pathetic shill candyass is reduced to completely obvious lies now. Well, I guess that is her sole stock in trade. But still.

Awful interview by Kamalalala.

And Trump was under zero obligation to go to the always incredibly biased SeeB.S.
He was smart to make it clear that their politically biased propaganda doesn’t qualify as journalism.

She was re-elected to AG of California.

nutless ^ thinks that being elected is an accomplishment. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::rofl:

Your dear leader?
Wasn't elected to shit.
We don’t have “dear leaders.” But he candidate we prefer was indeed elected. To the Office of President of the United States.

Nutless can’t even count to one. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump and Vance do. Everyday. Several times a day.

WATCH: KAMALA meltdown on 60 minutes​

LOL She had a (campaign) meltdown on the frigging View today.

"If anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years?" Hostin followed up.

Harris responded, "there is not a thing that comes to mind."

The right wing war on women continues unabated I see.

She had a good interview. Trump was a no-show.
Aww poor baby, trying to cuddle up into momma victimhoods arms…

Sorry, that doesn’t work, unless you think questioning Tulsi gabbard makes you have a war on women.

Second, Bill Whitaker is right. She can't get her agenda through Congress, mostly because the 2/3's of the country which is red (AKA constituents), reject her agenda.

Probably part of it. But the other part is that no one particularly likes her in Congress. Biden spent 50 years in COngress and he couldn't get "rich pay their fair share" tax hikes, even when Dems controlled both the House and the Senate.

Whitaker was good for being someone who gets paid by the Democrat Media Bubble Cult -

We should keep an eye on his career - if it is allowed to continue.
He was a black man - probably one of the few that could get away with asking her actual, relevant questions.

Forum List

Back