WATCH: KAMALA meltdown on 60 minutes

I want to take your post out to a nice dinner and a movie. Love it! You get it.

Brainwashed cult fucks refuse to get that it is all BULLSHIT LIES TO GET THEIR VOTES.

Why didnt Kamala make THE RICH PAY THEIT FAIR SHARE OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS?

Clearly Harris is for lowering taxes on the wealthy
They currently pay substantially more than - their fair share.

Debate her being a "capitalist"
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............You mean THIS kind?

Trump seeks $1 billion from oil CEOs, vows to limit EVs​

1728395969482.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/05/09

May 9, 2024 — Donald Trump has pledged to scrap President Biden's policies on electric vehicles and wind energy, as well as other initiatives opposed by the fossil fuel ..

Trump’s response stunned several of the executives in the room overlooking the ocean: You all are wealthy enough, he said, that you should raise $1 billion to return me to the White House. At the dinner, he vowed to immediately reverse dozens of President Biden’s environmental rules and policies and stop new ones from being enacted.

I have been asking this since 2015.

WHO ARE “THE RICH” AND WHAT IS THEIR “FAIR SHARE”?

Dems never put a number on anything. This mindless platitude has been thrown around for a decade now.

Kamala said she will pay for her economic plan, that will add $3 trillion to the debt by making “THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.”

What a train dumpster fire wreck.

I'm surprised that Whitaker held her feet to the fire.

He should have reminded her that 90 percent of startups fail within a decade, leaving debt, disappointment, and unemployment, while established businesses provide well-paid stable employment, especially large corporations. Also, that her plan for tax credits only applies to the tax on profits of such companies. No profit, no tax credit. Her plan also encourages risky ventures.

Last edited:
I want to take your post out to a nice dinner and a movie. Love it! You get it.

Brainwashed cult fucks refuse to get that it is all BULLSHIT LIES TO GET THEIR VOTES.

Why didnt Kamala make THE RICH PAY THEIT FAIR SHARE OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS?

Because she wasn't president. And with a hostile House, nothing will get done anyway.

She says she's been traveling the nation and talking to folks.... no she hasn't... does she think we aren't paying attention?... I hate liars especially bad liars that aren't smart enough to pull it off....

She says she's been traveling the nation and talking to folks.... no she hasn't... does she think we aren't paying attention?... I hate liars especially bad liars that aren't smart enough to pull it off....
They trotted her out to soviet-friendly 60 Minutes and she fucked the pooch.... she's a fucking idiot trying to masquerade as a mediocre politician and it's not working... not even close.

The likability of hillury with the intellect of that daughter-raping, decaying corpse on the beach.... :laughing0301:

Huh? Wha...?

They trotted her out to soviet-friendly 60 Minutes and she fucked the pooch.... she's a fucking idiot trying to masquerade as a mediocre politician and it's not working... not even close.

The likability of hillury with the intellect of that daughter-raping, decaying corpse on the beach.... :laughing0301:

Huh? Wha...?

View attachment 1023727
I can't stand to look at her she is ugly inside and out....

Forum List

Back