Rewind the clock. More Democrat incompetence. Hurricane Katrina 2005

Ray "school bus" Nagin....Yeah, I remember.

mer2006-03p1a.jpg

Even through all the incompetence of him and the rest of the NOLA and LA political fuckery, FEMA under Chimpola McSrub was just as bungling, wasteful, and corrupt as hell as it is today.

Recall all the "FEMA trailers" that were still sitting around unused years after they were brought in...Zero doubt the crony "approved vendors" got paid full stroke for that complete waste.
Yep. Why would Nagin have cared about those busses? He feeds at the public trough....he will get them all replaced with local, state, and/or federal taxes.

Shocking incompetence.

Next up: IM2 calls me a racist.

Jesus. Brownie screwed the pooch

Bush screwed the pooch in a number of ways

You ain’t rehabbing those clowns
You didn't read Mike Brown's article, did you? If you did, you wouldn't be holding him responsible. You would be placing the blame where it belongs: on the two Democrat politicians.

You didn't read Mike Brown's article, did you? If you did, you wouldn't be holding him responsible. You would be placing the blame where it belongs: on the two Democrat politicians.
Mike Brown wrote some crap a while ago . Is this more of the same?

He is incompetent. So now he’s trying to reclaim his reputation?

Yep. Why would Nagin have cared about those busses? He feeds at the public trough....he will get them all replaced with local, state, and/or federal taxes.

Shocking incompetence.

Next up: IM2 calls me a racist.
I’ll never understand how accountability is considered racism on this board.

The people of NOLA had five days advance warning. Seeing that NOLA sits below sea level, an average competent NOLA resident would know to evacuate well in advance.
Reports are the floods washed away homes at over 2000 ft elevations. Where Fema has not shown up.

Reports are the floods washed away homes at over 2000 ft elevations. Where Fema has not shown up.
My god you are an imbecile. What you read was that Ashville is at 2000 feet above sea level.

It is surrounded by mountains that have left many people stranded. Those people are NOT “flooded” .

And the NG and FEMA is working hard to get to them …

You… are about as senile as it gets

My god you are an imbecile. What you read was that Ash like is at 2000 feet above sea level.

It is surrounded by mountains that have left many people stranded. Those people are NOT “flooded” .

And the NG and FEMA is working hard to get to them …

You… are about as senile as it gets
IF Trump was president, and had the same circumstances, you would be all over him like baby shit.

IF Trump was president, and had the same circumstances, you would be all over him like baby shit.
Trump faced similar disasters and failed miserably

This is your lame attempt to claim the Dem Admim is as bad

The media pummeled George W Bush and Mike Brown (FEMA director) for months about this one, but the real culprits were Ray Nagin (Democrat mayor of New Orleans) and Kathleen Blanco (Democrat governor of Louisiana)

The media were covering for the democrats then, as now.

hey you sob, I was here for Katrina. And here's a factoid for your maga dead brain.

Trump faced similar disasters and failed miserably

This is your lame attempt to claim the Dem Admim is as bad
Trump showed up. Biden slept in DC. The Dem administration is really corrupt.

Forum List

Back