Abortion is major in this election.

Yes, you should be involved. You should make your position known.

For me and my people, the woman is in charge.

Read up on Project 2025. It is not the citizen's friend.

View attachment 1021299 Get out and vote.

Abortion is a touchy subject. Not because of women's rights or religion, but because of the ramifications of the survival of America. The idiot reps think they will save America with a 50-state abortion ban and lowering taxes for the rich.

Personally I believe you should be encouraging dems to abort ALL their babies...to save the planet. When you ban abortion, all you are doing is bringing a majority of more little dems into the world that will grow up to destroy America. Abort those filthy little dems before they can even take their first breath. Suck those little commie fetuses out of those skanky dem vag's with a Shopvac and throw them into the closest trash can. And I'm all for adult dems aborting themselves as well...we must save the planet! OK, I understand there may be collateral damage and some future reps are aborted...but this is WAR! I'm not joking...I never joke. You are seeing America destroyed in real time by the filthy, commie dems.

Now the flip side of the coin is this...

If states ban abortion, the blue hairs will move to states that are abortion friendly. This offers hope to make the red states redder. While this theory has some truth to it; the reality has been very different from the hopium. What has happened in the past is; the blue hairs rally and get abortion freedom passed in a state election and enshrined in the state's constitution. And the idiot reps now find that abortion is much worse in their state than what it was under Roe Vs. Wade.

The filthy dem women claim the gov wants to control their vag. That is wrong. The gov does not want to control their vag any more than the gov wants to control my hands or that pile of scrap metal sitting in the corner. But, if I use my hands to build an unlicensed machine gun out of that scrap metal, then the gov steps in. Same with a woman's vag. If a woman chooses to create life with her vag and then wants to murder a life...then the gov steps in.

At least that is how a god nutter may view it. For me...I say...

SHOPVAC!

Fuck the commie dems...fuck them with a splintery broomstick!

Dem looking for white supremacy.jpg

The Dims are certainly trying to make abortion a 'major' issue, but the economy and Biden and Harris' third-world flood are of a much higher concern.

There is no adverse consequences to the public at large when a woman terminates her pregnancy. That is a fact. You cannot define how you are harmed when a woman terminates her pregnancy in a safe legal manner. You have no answer. You’re in a dead end. You are stuck. all you can do is lie.
There is to dad and the baby, so there’s that.

There are no serious consequences to the public at large when anyone is killed. That is a fact.
What is law enforcement, our courts and prison system doing 24/7 since the Constitution was written to protect every “born” person’s right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness.

If we as a society do not prosecute and imprison those who murder any body living under the Constitution’s jurisdiction what do you know the consequences would be.

Women are not punished for terminating a pregnancy and nothing happens to society at all, Nothing.

What is law enforcement, our courts and prison system doing 24/7 since the Constitution was written to protect every “born” person’s right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness.

If we as a society do not prosecute and imprison those who murder any body living under the Constitution’s jurisdiction what do you know the consequences would be.

Women are not punished for terminating a pregnancy and nothing happens to society at all, Nothing.

You serious? How many of the dead fetuses would have cured cancer?

Hmmmmmmm

How many of the dead fetuses would have cured cancer?
as many as would become mass murderers as far as you know.

3 out of 100,000 full term fetuses kill the woman giving them birth. The only facts based statistics we can cite.

Forum List

Back