Abortion is major in this election.

I see your asseertion but not evidence other than 'nuh uh', and that does not fly.

Those numbers were inflated by the attorneys for roe
“It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,”

“Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

“Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

That's Melania Trump. Blue wave is coming

And many born living persons will lose what you consider consciousness during after a traumatic event. Better to kill them than to use public resources to save them?

Born persons who lose consciousness have the same right to continue living as any and all conscious citizens do.

you are a liar

The “unburn living tissue” that is a 15 week aborted fetus has never acquired the consciousness that “born living tissue“ has.

Without consciousness there is no person involved.

Killing a non person inside one’s own body is inconsequential to the other persons grouped into a society.

Killing a non-person or potential person outside one’s own body is consequentialto the other persons grouped into a society.p

The “unburn living tissue” that is a 15 week aborted fetus has never acquired the consciousness that “born living tissue“ has.

Without consciousness there is no person involved.

Killing a non person inside one’s own body is inconsequential to the other persons grouped into a society.

Killing a non-person or potential person outside one’s own body is consequential to the other persons grouped into a society.
It is no more consequential than clipping someone's fingernails.

And there was testimony for many of them. You have never understood stats.

“It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,”

“Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

“Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

That's Melania Trump. Blue wave is coming
Good for her we disagree we are allowed in the party I vote for. Abortion is the only issue, other than class, and race division, that democrats run on, shame on you.

Good for her we disagree we are allowed in the party I vote for. Abortion is the only issue, other than class, and race division, that democrats run on, shame on you.

When we run on race it's because of inequality.

Just look how you Republicans feel about blacks (black nazis) and women (50 year old cat women)

That's just two examples. And Hispanics have violence in their genes? GTFO of here with your right wing spin on everything.

And there was testimony for many of them. You have never understood stats.

A dramatic rise in pregnant women dying in Texas after abortion ban​

Exclusive analysis finds the rate of maternal deaths in Texas increased 56% from 2019 to 2022, compared with just 11% nationwide during the same time period.

Supreme Court Decides to Let Texas Women Die​

The Supreme Court has let stand a lower court decision barring emergency abortions in Texas.​

I want a recount if Trump wins Texas

When we run on race it's because of inequality.

Just look how you Republicans feel about blacks (black nazis) and women (50 year old cat women)

That's just two examples. And Hispanics have violence in their genes? GTFO of here with your right wing spin on everything.
B.S, inequality my foot, you use it to divide people! We see people for Character. are not the color they are.

B.S, inequality my foot, you use it to divide people! We see people for Character. are not the color they are.

I'd rather have an anything conservative neighbor than a progressive idiot one, regardless of race, creed (actual real) gender or sexuality.

Forum List

Back