Prediction about the coming hurricane Milton.

It is pretty simple. Those in an evac zone need to leave.

If you do not want to deal with natural disasters, I have no idea where you are going to live,

What place in the US never has anything bad from nature?

Fires, mudslides, hurricanes, tornados, floods, earthquakes….THE EARTH FUCKING CHANGES.

Democrats are laughing their arses off right now as the devastating storm approaches.
Another in the endless string of your horseshit posts. Perhaps as a way to deflect attention away from trump's lies.

President Joe Biden toured Tropical Storm Helene damage in the Carolinas as the state's Republican leaders gave the federal government high marks for the recovery effort so far.

Kemp praises Biden’s Hurricane Helene response amid Trump criticism

She is an idiot, an embarrassment to her high school and elementary science teacher, as well as her constituent, crazy enough to be known to support her.

Yea, so this storm will be gross, but most Floridians are used to this stuff and prepared for it.

It is going to affect both coasts. The east coast waves will be offshore. It will be an interesting sight.

The gulf swells are going to be epic tomorrow.

That's nice

“No. I didn’t know she called me,” DeSantis, 46, told reporters during a press conference Monday discussing the arrival of Category 5 Milton.

“I saw that [media report] but I was not aware of that,” the governor added.

“The president has approved what we asked for. We’re thankful for that. If there’s something we need that they don’t approve, I will not hesitate to call him,” he said.

“Everything we’ve asked for from President Biden, he has approved, and we do think we’ll get more approvals for some of the individual assistance and the debris removal after landfall.”

The governor also said that Biden had called last week, but DeSantis was traveling and unable to take the call.

We are paying attention to what is to come to Florida. The hurricane however for near the last few days is moving slowly north of the Northern Yucatan peninsula. They must be taking a battering.

Unlike the Key Bridge in Bmore....where Harris and XIden said the Feds would pay to fix it all....it's not expected to be done til 2028
Blocking a major waterway and port. Thats interstate commerce. I am sure you were against that.

Prediction

Major Hurricane slamming dead on into the middle of Fla on the heels of Helene is going to be a motherfucker.

Federal and state efforts will be unprecedented but the devastation will be beyond what can be done at least in the short term

Forum List

Back