Prediction about the coming hurricane Milton.

Perhaps it is time to empty those luxury hotels catering to foreigners to make room for Americans.

And pass a law which makes it legal for any American citizen to kill any illegal alien.

We're tired of cooperating with the regime.

DeSantis is a smart, competent leader and he will figure out how to get done, what needs to get done. The feds can provide money at a later time and that is all.
DUHSantis is a dumbass and always has been.

Milton: President Biden approves emergency declaration ...​

1728391150308.png
Tallahassee Democrat
https://www.tallahassee.com › hurricane › 2024/10/07

18 hours ago — Biden's decision comes as local officials have begun ordering the evacuation of what could end up being hundreds of thousands of people.

Though there was little surprise that the federal government ultimately would come through, drama surrounding a seemingly slow-walked request from the state percolated Thursday, with at least one Senate staffer expressing concern over how long it was taking Gov. Ron DeSantis to formulate the request.

The Cackling Cat lady laughs at everything.

Try again.
MAGA CLOWNS are just sad.

1728391610431.png

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp slams Biden admin for not doing enough on Hurricane Helene disaster declaration​

“When the first emergency declarations came down, there was only 11 counties in that. A lot of people were outraged, including me, because there was such devastation in up to 90 counties,” Kemp told WRDW.
“So we called the White House. We spoke to the president’s chief of staff, the FEMA administrator and said, look, you’re sending the signal that you’re not paying attention to some of these rural communities,” the Republican governor said.

Explore More​

Immediately after he made the call, Kemp said, White House officials added an additional 30 counties to the declaration — and he noted that FEMA could add more if needed.

“[Kemp is] calling the president and hasn’t been able to get him,” Trump said, later repeating the claim during his trip, according to the Guardian.

But Kemp refuted Trump, insisting Biden had even called him the day before.

“The president just called me yesterday afternoon and he just said, ‘Hey, what do you need?’” Kemp told reporters.

“He offered that if there’s other things we need, just to call him directly, which, I appreciate that.”

I am in Tampa and I am bailing out of town tomorrow sometime inland and north.

So many people in evac zones are staying…so bizarre. So many are TRANSPLANTS FROM THE NE…not joking.

New Jersey people dont get it. It is not just about surviving the wind, rain, and surge. Days without phone, cable, power. The aftermath is often worse than the storm.

I do not get why people under evac orders do not leave. LE often asks people for their SSN and Next of Kin for when you die or write that info in Sharpie on your forearm and also that there will be no rescue should you need it after being told to leave,

YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO STAY, BUT IF YOU GET FUCKED…IT IS ON YOU.

Stay safe Florida, be smart. No one is giving out awards for staying in an evac zone.
All of the sudden you’re listening to experts again.

Good for you; you’re no longer stuck on stupid.

Immediately after he made the call, Kemp said, White House officials added an additional 30 counties to the declaration — and he noted that FEMA could add more if needed.

“[Kemp is] calling the president and hasn’t been able to get him,” Trump said, later repeating the claim during his trip, according to the Guardian.

But Kemp refuted Trump, insisting Biden had even called him the day before.

“The president just called me yesterday afternoon and he just said, ‘Hey, what do you need?’” Kemp told reporters.

“He offered that if there’s other things we need, just to call him directly, which, I appreciate that.”
After he shamed them

Because in times of crisis you put politics aside
Progs...Never let a crisis go to waste. N.C. governor is a Prog. There are so called rednecks forming groups to help people on their own. Most are former military trained and have copters, equipment and supplies also. Meanwhile FEMA is having its tenth party of the month. To the conga line....

Progs...Never let a crisis go to waste. N.C. governor is a Prog. There are so called rednecks forming groups to help people on their own. Most are former military trained and have copters, equipment and supplies also. Meanwhile FEMA is having its tenth party of the month. To the conga line....
Seems to be Republicans spreading lies about disaster aid

Deploy the Gator Navy to come in after the storm for search and rescue. Its not Rocket Science.

The LHDs come with a full medical and surgery area.

Forum List

Back