Oklahoma ready to put God back in the schools

if one agrees that "the country has gone to shit" since engals vs vutale in 1962 that might coincide with my analysis that 'the country started going to shit" just after noon on november 22 1963.

the legal school prayer proir to engals does not seem to have caused the "blackboard jungle/rebel without a cause " era of the 1050s. perhaps the amorality of the rat pack era was as influential as king james?

I don't know, since I wasn't around in the 1050's.

But the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire Henry IV was born on this date in 1050.

1728385307831.png

This is the moronic "solution" of the Pro Israel Christians and the 911 crowd.

No school vouchers, just force homo controlled public education to push the bible in public schools...

Why do these unimaginably STUPID Pro Israel Christians HATE SCHOOL VOUCHERS?

A= because THEY ARE NOT AT ALL CONSERVATIVE

Fuck vouchers; they're just another welfare program for the middle and upper classes who don't need them. Public schools work just fine when you get rid of grade inflation, AA, ban the faggots and commies and enforce traditional values. Deport the vermin who snivel about that.

Are parents free to abstain their kids from having to study those bibles if they choose to? As a Christian I would want to rake the teacher over the coals as to not teach an alternative form of Christianity from mine. I'd make their lives very intetesting.

They are child groomers of the highest order.

I have been quite clear on this the whole time.

Public educations should teach math, English, science, and precisely nothing beyond basic academics. Homosexuality, religion, hating America, preferring communism to capitalism, hating white people, those have no place in public education...

Fuck vouchers; they're just another welfare program for the middle and upper classes who don't need them. Public schools work just fine when you get rid of grade inflation, AA, ban the faggots and commies and enforce traditional values. Deport the vermin who snivel about that.

There we go here. The Pro Israel Christian insists, NO VOUCHERS, just endlessly porking out to homo controlled public education will "fix" it...

just like W...

W had a GOP House and Senate, could've mandated vouchers nationally, and instead porked out $1 trillion to public education...

Pro Israel Christians are not conservatives, they do not understand MONOPOLY, freedom, choice, or anything other than "solving" things by shoving a Bible up people's asses....

Christianity is not conservative, not at all. It opposes freedom of thought, freedom, thinking, basic math and science etc....

because THE DUMBER YOU ARE, the MORE LIKELY YOU ARE TO BELIEVE THE biBULL....

Here's the part you won't like. Jesus was a Prog...
If he was, he had rules. Forgie is good. to forgiver a hundred times is foolish. A psychotic murderer and is proven so, needs to be ended. Jesus was a Prog according to you and if he was, it was for the times. We have enacted legislation to approve of what you believe in. And there are many people who do not vote Prog who believe in a lot of it. Get rid of the Patriot Act, dissolve Homeland Security or separate different agencies involves with less power to destroy citizens. Jesus would have a say on that.

Forum List

Back