About those Haitians in Springfield.

The only reason they make you feel like the system is broken, and dumping 20,000 Haitians in Springfield does not, is because they are white.

Well, no, it should not take 17 years to resolve a fake asylum claim.

no more than it should have taken seven years for my wife to get a hearing on her asylum claim from China. (She never did, so we went for a relative sponsorship.)

Proof that = Affirmative
Prove that = Demand

You obviously agree that the the Haitian was eating a pet, that or Chicago public schooling.

Whatever

No, guy, Proof was used as the noun in that sentence, not the verb.

And I don't know what kind of animal it was it was a Haitian, if it happened in Springfield, or if the whole thing wasn't staged.

No, guy, Proof was used as the noun in that sentence, not the verb.

And I don't know what kind of animal it was it was a Haitian, if it happened in Springfield, or if the whole thing wasn't staged.
You're digging yourself deeper. You made an obvious vocabulary mistake so fucking own up to it.

I know you're nuts, but I thought you could write clearly. I see I was wrong

Lol

Doesn't it look like the same one CNN used in a segment to prove Haitian migrants weren't eating animals in their backyards?
From the former USAs most trusted source for news
Lil bit
That's the friggin cherry on top

It's only a matter of time before they get a clear pic of one butchering or chowing down on a dog or cat ...

Progressive morons ...always wrong about everything.
It's simply because they're uneducated,un worldly , an at the least mildly retarded fags

We all know the lefttards will claim he's just having trouble slicing open a bag of gummie bears....BIGOTS !because packaging was designed by straight White Men..and to absolutely prove with out a shadow of any doubt here's a CNN Link about Haitians not eating Mr kitty from the same exact suburban apartment complex .....where a Haitian is being filmed butchering fluffy

Yad think it was the bee
But it's not the 🐝
What do you guys think it is?
Middle of the day apartment complex ...not much small game wandering through in the middle of the day...I wonder what it could be ..
Maybe he just ran it over and didn't want it to go waste...bang crash

What the useful idiots also don't understand is that fucker wouldn't hesitate to use that machete on them ...

Forum List

Back