On this one-year anniversary of the barbaric massacre of Jews, may I suggest…

I’m not sure they give lip service to the persecution of Christians, either. From what I see, most of the people spewing their hate against Jews also mock traditional Christians. Seems the only religion they don’t mock is Islam.
Pagans are misinformed, but they arent stupid

Making the “peaceful” muslims angry can get someone killed

…..that the resident antisemites, in respect to the memory of 1200+ innocent Jews - tortured to death in the most horrific, agonizing ways possible - take a 24-hour break from spreading antisemitic propaganda designed to advance hatred against Jews.

It’s the decent thing to do.
Yes, it would be decent thing to do.

These are not decent human beings, however.

Israel is battling not just against genocidal enemies but also against a tidal wave of lies in an epidemic of insanity that has consumed the west.

Israel is battling not just against genocidal enemies but also against a tidal wave of lies in an epidemic of insanity that has consumed the west.
Social media has made it worse, but the root cause in America is that rich Arab countries has bribed liberal universities to spread anti-Israel propoganda.

My friend’s daughter told her that during Freshman Orientation, during which you learn about clubs, dining hall hours, etc., etc., they were also distributing a booklet on how bad Israel was to the “innocent” Palestinians.

If the Arabs got their way, you'd have democracy in Palestine. That would suck for the Jews because they'd be in the minority and couldn't pull that apartheid shit anymore.

Everyone predicted a bloodbath in South Africa when Apartheid ended, but guess what, it didn't. Most of the whites just went on with their lives.
No, moron. Most of the whites were slaughtered.

The phrase “Stay Frosty” originated from the slang term “stay cool” and has been used in military and law enforcement contexts to remind individuals to remain calm and alert in high-pressure situations.
I suppose the term "stay frigid" might have suggested something else.

Forum List

Back