Trump Had 'Multiple Phone Calls' With Putin After Leaving Office, Says Bob Woodward's New Book.

6t3jcy.jpg

You're truly a sick and pathetic person.

Bob Woodward is seriously overrated and so was the Watergate break-in.
Media Factoid (As If Diploma Dumbos Know What That Word Really Means)

If truth could be told instead of sold, the only thing important about that typical and trivial political activity was that if the Democrats couldn't defend their own headquarters, they couldn't defend the country either.

Nixon wasn't forced to resign because of Watergate; it was because he let the OPECkers destroy our economy, which was an act of war. No popular President can be successfully impeached.

Former President Donald Trump kept in touch with Russian President Vladimir Putin after Trump left office, according to “War,” a new book by famed reporter Bob Woodward.

An aide to Trump told Woodward he was once asked to leave a room at Trump’s home in Florida so he could have a private phone call with Putin.

“According to Trump’s aide, there have been multiple phone calls between Trump and Putin, maybe as many as seven in the period since Trump left the White House in 2021,” Woodward wrote, according to CNN, which obtained a copy of the book ahead of its release later this month.

Trump has spoken fondly of Putin over the years; he used the words “genius” and “savvy” to describe Putin’s 2022 invasion of Ukraine, for instance. Trump claimed to have been the victim of a “witch hunt” when the Justic

Yawn

You're not smart enough to get out of your computer chair and go outside.

Let's see. I have the Golden Gate Recreation Area right at my back door, so take an hour walk every morning. I do not drive due to Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, I basically walk everywhere I go. I lost my left eye in 1979. I do not drive. I get my exercise everyday.

You on the other hand talentless keyboard commando who is afraid of his shadow who engages in pointless personal attacks because you no soul.

Forum List

Back