General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'

General Flynn EXPOSES The Dark TRUTH About What's Happening In Appalachia: 'THOUSANDS Are Dead...'​

Commentary:
In light of the outrageous mistreatment of victims of the hurricane, I've seen some calling for violence.
Both Biden and Harris are desperate to keep the death toll below that of Katrina.
According to on site reporters more than two thousand Americans are dead as a result of Hurricane Helene.
What Biden/Harris and their fellow Democrat Marxist travelers are doing to America in the aftermath of Hurricane Helene is an atrocity.
What is happening in Asheville and the surronding area is a reminder that we need to personally prepare food, water, fuel and supplies ahead of any emergency we may have because the government doesn't plan on helping non-illegals, particularly not before the election. The Deep State will try to fuel riots as they did Jan 6, and it would be best if the innocent can 'stay home' instead of venturing out for baby formula or diapers.

Why on Earth would you listed to either this podcast or its guest, even for a minute?

The Benny Show was one of the ones that were just shown to have been supported by Russian influencers. They have denied everything, of course, but at the very least they are pushing an agenda that Putin's goons thought was worthy of amplifying.

Flynn registered as an agent of the Turkish government, pled guilty to repeatedly lying, and sword an oath to QAnon. No one in their right mind would trust him with anything.

Even if you love Trump, you shouldn't believe a word of this. Maybe ESPECIALLY if you love Trump, because obviously liars like this are just making you all look even worse.

Ignore.

Katrina? You are comparing this FEMA with Katrina FEMA? :rofl:

GEEZ, I think you need a history book on Katrina......and how it was handled!
I agree.

I haven't heard of FEMA hoarding BILLIONS and refusing to help the victims during Katrina.

Our founding fathers clearly went to great lengths to invent a new government by the people, of the people, and for the people.
Agreed, and that would essentially mean Gub'Mit is our b*tch, not the other way round Mike
In essence that government IS your country.
Why do you hate your own country?
One can love their country, yet hate those leading it

Methinks you'll find a multitude of examples here

~S~

Forum List

Back