CBS: You were basically handed the nomination. No primary process. No votes. That's not how our system was intended to work.

OH BOY

CBS looked at their internals, and their own hind end, and said, nah, this empty suit ain't worth it.

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

This means two things:

1. At this point, Kamala is on her way to a sure loss AND

2. The MSM knows it, and has decided with a month left in the election to abandon ship and attempt to save themselves.
Wow! I didn’t see that. I actually started to watch, but the intro was so anti-Trump that I assumed this would be another “make Kamala look good” interview.

FINALLY….the MSM asking hard questions of the DEI pick. I sure hope it woke some people up to what a phony this woman is, and will have cost her a couple of points in the swing states.

Getting the candidate you think has the best chance of winning the election is literally the entire point of the nomination.

So you can quit your little fake outrage about primary voters being disenfranchised. No one was buying it in the first place.
And that is for the VOTERS to decide, via a primary process. That was short-circuited in this case, and she did not receive a single primary vote.

If what you say is true, why aren’t democratic voters outraged?

I’ve never ever seen one person who voted or Biden in the primaries express anger over Kamala getting the nomination

Explain that.
Oh I dunno....I think Joe is showing his displeasure quietly.

The general public makes that choice, not the political elite?

That did not happen.
A political party’s nomination process is not a part of the legal or constitutional election process. All parties are free to choose their candidates however they want.

And a brokered convention, like we had to nominate Harris, is an established part of the party’s own rules and has happened before

Why can’t you people get that? Why do you keep equating party nominations with the actual election process? Is it a lack of education or what?

Aren't the candidates supposed to take part in debates during the primaries...isn't that "part of the system" too? Seems to me the blob forgot that detail. I'm sure the press won't remind him either.
Yes, so why did Harris refuse to participate in the FOX debate? Answer: she only wants debates where she knows the two moderators will join with her to beat up Trump.

And that is for the VOTERS to decide, via a primary process. That was short-circuited in this case, and she did not receive a single primary vote.
No it’s not

The primaries are simply a mechanism the parties choose to utilize.

There is zero legal or constitutional obligation for the, to do so

And they followed their own rules. Brokered conventions happen.

a brokered convention is what happens when a party fails to nominate a candidate in the first round of delegate voting.

It happened this time and it’s happened before.

Maybe you should educate yourself so you don’t display your ignorance for the world to see

Brokered convention - Wikipedia

OH BOY

CBS looked at their internals, and their own hind end, and said, nah, this empty suit ain't worth it.

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

This means two things:

1. At this point, Kamala is on her way to a sure loss AND

2. The MSM knows it, and has decided with a month left in the election to abandon ship and attempt to save themselves.
I had an awful thought. Is it possible that the MSM knows the polls are against Harris, and will continue downward as she speaks, and have decided to toss her aside and install yet ANOTHER last-minute replacement, with no time to test her out?

Of course, the Dems will insist on a Female Black. Could they slip Michelle in there and hope the useless idiots will vote for her?

are we talking about trump or candy?....i have said plenty of times that trump is a big mouthed asswipe....now what about candy?...5th grader or not?...
Pretty sure candy isn’t running for POTUS

The way trump speaks is beneath the dignity of the office of a middle school vice principal, let alone POTUS

No, they waited until after a disastrous debate.

#MAGALIES
Actually, they fast-tracked the debate to June so they would reveal to voters - after having hidden it for months - just how demented Biden was without his temporary medication, and they would have support for ousting him.

Yes, so why did Harris refuse to participate in the FOX debate?
There was a fox news debate?
Answer: she only wants debates where she knows the two moderators will join with her to beat up Trump.
The moderators didn’t make Trump tell lie after lie about cats being eaten. The moderators didn’t make him double down on the lie that he won the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back