Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Not a lot in the grand scheme of things.

What he was, was an ActBlue donor, who literally made his donation the day xiden got sworn in. It’s sad, he was radicalized by ActBlue, harris and xiden, to put trump in the bullseye
Both these guys were anti-Trump. After being proTrump

A lot of Republicans are.

Trump: “I have nothing to do with Project 2025.”

Heritage Foundation: “We have everything to do with Project 2025 and we don’t have anything to do with Trump.”

Heritage Foundation Trustee: “I’m literally on the board of the Heritage Foundation and I actually endorse Kamala.”

Kamala: “TRUMP IS GONNA RUN WILD WITH PROJECT 2025!!! REEEEEEEE

Trump: “I have nothing to do with Project 2025.”
Heritage Foundation: “We have everything to do with Project 2025 and we don’t have anything to do with Trump.”
Heritage Foundation Trustee: “I’m literally on the board of the Heritage Foundation and I actually endorse Kamala.”
Kamala: “TRUMP IS GONNA RUN WILD WITH PROJECT 2025!!! REEEEEEEE
No one ever said leftists base their narrative in fact and reason.

Both these guys were anti-Trump. After being proTrump

A lot of Republicans are.
Correct anti gop nominee and doing all they could to help the demafacist party. Clearly radicalized by their hate speech and violent rhetoric

The question I ask myself is what the goal of trump's lies and bombast is seeing as they are so easily debunked.

I believe the goal is to so muddy the waters people don't feel they know who or what to believe. What they should do is start with the assumption everything trump says is a lie and do their own research from there.

Not the question. You made the claim. But you don’t know whether he ever took aim at that location, or not. Taking aim doesn’t require pulling the trigger.

I stated that there's no way to "almost shoot" anything, unless they pull the trigger. I stand by that.

Nobody cares what you think you’re confident of. Since you have no such information, your confidence means nothing. You are merely guessing.

We're all guessing. Except for the part about only on person has pulled the trigger.

I’m sure he could live as well or better without publicity generated by would be assassins.

Also beside the point. The only point is that you claimed he hadn’t aimed his weapon at President but you don’t know if your speculation is true or not.

He at the end of hole 6. Trump was somewhere on hole 5. Still too far for him to accurately take a shot.

A fourteen minute video? Is it possible for you to use timestamps for the point that you're trying to make?
It does start off a bit silly but funny. Lighten up and enjoy. But if you must skip to 6 minutes in where he (Trump) threatens Zuckerburg with life in prison.

Yeah, but you're not a critical thinker. You just repeat whateverr Trump tells you to think. Trump says the 2020 election was stolen, you mechanically ape him.

I demand evidence. You know, like every court to laugh your Big Lie out the door, resulting its in perfect record of incompetent failure.

Which is why Jack from Twitter just saying shit is hardly a standard of evidence. And every reference to the 'physical altercation between Biden and Harris staffers' is either some guy named Jack on Twitter saying it must be so.

Or someone quoting some guy name Jack on Twitter saying it must be so.

Is it just Jack, citing himself?
I am a critical thinker. It is why I know the 2020 election was obviously stolen.

Forum List

Back