Ukrainian Nazi.

Nobody thinks that, so what was the reason you clown?
Who gives a shit, you decayed clit?

When some criminal busts into the house of a loved one, and injures that loved one, does society really have to ask, “gee. What was the motivation?”

No.

Now try to clear your little nubbin of a head out of your asshole, you asshole.

Who gives a shit, you decayed clit?

When some criminal busts into the house of a loved one, and injures that loved one, does society really have to ask, “gee. What was the motivation?”

No.

Now try to clear your little nubbin of a head out of your asshole, you asshole.
So you don't have an answer so how do you know it was not justified? now go back to watching CNN and loco Genocide Biden.

So you don't have an answer so how do you know it was not justified?
It obviously wasn’t justified. Even a sub imbecile such as you should grasp that. Ukraine didn’t invade Russia, you asshole. Russia invaded Ukraine.
now go back to watching CNN and loco Genocide Biden.
I don’t watch CNN. And, I leave supporting asshats like Potato and HeelsUp to libturds.

You’re sadly confused child. Go play in traffic.

No shit sad sack again, do you think Putin woke up one morning and thought i will invade Ukraine today for no reason? you are incapable of thinking further than the latest CNN report, educate yourself arsehole.
Remember before the invention of the internet, everyone thought that the reason we were stupid was because information was inaccessible?
Well, we were wrong.
And this cretin you're wasting your time and nerves on is an example of that. The cretin was told to be angry about Russia and he readily obeyed, not interested in any facts and relying only on feelings. It was on feelings that nazi ideology in Hitler's Germany was oriented. All the more so because his rage is laid on the old yeast of russophobic propaganda, that has been going on for generations.

Forum List

Back