Newsom stabs Harris in the back

Laughing as Trump is sliding in the polls and all he can do is make fun of her name
We expected that, if you bother to read what I wrote about it right after she was appointed (not elected). The actual contest starts now, when she'll have to propose and defend policies, not hide. I don't think she'll be able to get away with that like Quid Pro did.

I rattle off “momentum” as Trump leading in five of seven Battleground States against Biden and behind in five of seven Battlegrounds against Harris
If Harris ever is pressed to explain her Marxist goals even you personality cult figures will head for zee hills.

We expected that, if you bother to read what I wrote about it right after she was appointed (not elected). The actual contest starts now, when she'll have to propose and defend policies, not hide. I don't think she'll be able to get away with that like Quid Pro did.
Both parties have conducted their Convention and Trump continues his slide.
He continues to fumble and steam while his party says……WTF?

Define the Policies proposed by Harris in the context of your Soviet paradise. You seem befuddled.
Nope

You need to tell us what a Marxist is
You throw the name around but have no clue what you are talking about

Oh, that's right, you were at the last meeting. I remember, you were hiding behind the plants in the corner.

Nope

You need to tell us what a Marxist is
You throw the name around but have no clue what you are talking about
I’m under no obligation to explain to you what you never learned in 7th grade.

Compare for us policies that Harris has spoken of, gun confiscation, price controls, government overreach.

You haven’t a clue about Marxist ideology that Harris is telling you she wants to impose.

I’m under no obligation to explain to you what you never learned in 7th grade.

Compare for us policies that Harris has spoken of, gun confiscation, price controls, government overreach.

You haven’t a clue about Marxist ideology that Harris is telling you she wants to impose.
I am saying you are clueless as to what a Marxist is
You use the term

prove me wrong

If it’s polls that you want.

Democrat Party pollsters are warning that they could be in trouble, as their polling has been less reliable than usual in recent elections since former President Donald Trump’s appeal is difficult to measure via surveys.

Forum List

Back