Jack Smith filing highlights perils of possible JD Vance vice-presidency

It wasnt stolen. You consistently failed to prove it was. Not that it is a problem to fascists like you. We used to fight fascists;iile you now you people vote for them.
Trump got 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016...and supposedly lost????

The democrats got 30,000,000 more votes than would have been expected based on prior elections.

So that kind of proves that the election was stolen, even if the voter fraud was expertly accomplished.

Its breathtaking the depths this character will sink to in order to get power.

“I would have asked the states to submit alternative slates of electors and let the country have the debate about what actually matters and what kind of an election that we had,” Vance said on a venture capitalist’s podcast in September.

Millions of people disenfranchised by a fascist regime headed by a 4 year old narcissist russian asset.

That neatly sidesteps the fact that the electoate had just had a 6 month debate on what matter in the election and duly elected Biden. He states this on zero evidence that there was anything wrong in the election. Apart from trump failing.

This is authoritarian nonsense based on unamerican rejection of democratic norms. All of these characters should be cooling their heels in Gitmo rather than running for office.

Of course JD Jackess knows this is bullshit. But he cant admit it. At what point will the cult members see sense ?
It's Harris who will open the ballots, not Vance, so a Dem victory is in the bag.

It wasnt stolen. You consistently failed to prove it was. Not that it is a problem to fascists like you. We used to fight fascists;iile you now you people vote for them.
I don’t have to prove anything to you, you stupid Brit.

Here I am I allowed to believe and say whatever I want. I don’t need your approval or permission or to “prove” something to you. It is called freedom of speech, something you don’t have in the UK.

Because The Thread Is Cool GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Trump never used lawfare even when he could have.... this time all bets are off....
Sure he did. You saw his dozens of lawsuits after the election trying to change the rules of the election after we all voted.

Again, if you guys knew all of this, why won’t you acknowledge what Trump did?

What did he do that is “crooked”?
Read the links I posted about him.... he has a bad rap sheet of failure and crooked unconstitutional moves in court cases....
He has been over ruled more than any other federal prosecutor....

Your chart says "Before July 21"

Here are more recent polls. The race is within the margin of error.

1728489878823.png

Thanks for the confirmation of what I say. Your own link shows Trump in the 46-47% range.

The previous graphic was showing Trump over the last year.

Every time Trump sneezes Trump supporters say it's improving his popularity. But when you look at a years worth of polling data it's just not true.

There is a core echo chamber that convinces themselves that trump is more popular than reality. I didn't say it wasn't in MOE, I said his popularity has not been growing. Two different things.
BTW - July 21st is when Biden exited the race, NOT when polling stopped. The most current included poll was from just 2 days ago.

WW

Read the links I posted about him.... he has a bad rap sheet of failure and crooked unconstitutional moves in court cases....
He has been over ruled more than any other federal prosecutor....
So does Trump, but you still love him.

Trump got 11,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016...and supposedly lost????

The democrats got 30,000,000 more votes than would have been expected based on prior elections.

So that kind of proves that the election was stolen, even if the voter fraud was expertly accomplished.
No it doesnt. It proves that people didnt want more trump.

I don’t have to prove anything to you, you stupid Brit.

Here I am I allowed to believe and say whatever I want. I don’t need your approval or permission or to “prove” something to you. It is called freedom of speech, something you don’t have in the UK.
You couldnt prove it to your own courts headed by trump appointed judges. Fucking loser.

Forum List

Back