Walz says abolish the Electoral College

leaving the decision on who the president is to NYC, Chicago, or LA

the people in 75% of the country could just stay home.
What kind of stupid argument are you making? One where you imagine NYC or Chicago to be entities that are voting or is that a metaphor for something you haven't quite thought through yet? :dunno:

What kind of stupid argument are you making? One where you imagine NYC or Chicago to be entities that are voting or is that a metaphor for something you haven't quite thought through yet? :dunno:
shame you don't seem to understand. when the nurse comes in to change your diaper, ask her to explain it to you.

(tell her to use pictures, it may help)

shame you don't seem to understand. when the nurse comes in to change your diaper, ask her to explain it to you.

(tell her to use pictures, it may help)
How about you try to explain it without the detour where you fantasize about bowel movements...... fucking weirdos....? :dunno:

See I don't know what you mean when you say NY will decide the election. In 2020 if we had the popular vote Biden would of received 5.2 million votes from NY but Trump would of received 3.2 million and those 3.2 million Trump voters would of had their votes actually go to Trump rather than what happened which was their electoral college votes going to Biden. With the popular vote no one state decides who wins. It's the totality of the vote that decides. When Republicans tell me they don't want the popular vote I just hear Simps who know that majority of voters don't like them. :lol:

Anolgy escapes you. No surprise
It's a stupid analogy. I mean, really fucking stupid. So stupid that the person who made it shouldn't be let out of the house without supervision.

There's an argument to be made for minority representation, to be sure. But we have that in House districting and the smaller states getting equal representation in the Senate.

We certainly don't need that in selecting a president, which should be a reflection of how the people as a whole feel.

Whenever the EC has overruled the popular vote, it's been a fucking disaster.

It's a stupid analogy. I mean, really fucking stupid. So stupid that the person who made it shouldn't be let out of the house without supervision.

There's an argument to be made for minority representation, to be sure. But we have that in House districting and the smaller states getting equal representation in the Senate.

We certainly don't need that in selecting a president, which should be a reflection of how the people as a whole feel.

I don't care and don't know why you think I do, Peewinkle

I bet it does. Without the EC, every election would look like this:

View attachment 1024183
Democrats would probably win every election. That is why the Founders created the EC--- so that all 50 states would have a voice in their governance.
That only works on the assumption that those four states vote in monolithic blocks, which they don't.

But even if it were true, I would rather have the four states where most people live deciding these things than seven small states that are only in play because they're close.

How about you try to explain it without the detour where you fantasize about bowel movements...... fucking weirdos....? :dunno:

See I don't know what you mean when you say NY will decide the election. In 2020 if we had the popular vote Biden would of received 5.2 million votes from NY but Trump would of received 3.2 million and those 3.2 million Trump voters would of had their votes actually go to Trump rather than what happened which was their electoral college votes going to Biden. With the popular vote no one state decides who wins. It's the totality of the vote that decides. When Republicans tell me they don't want the popular vote I just hear Simps who know that majority of voters don't like them. :lol:
ie Population of Wyoming is 576,851

population of the CITY of Manhattan is 1,596,293

why should people living in Wyoming bother to vote?

I know, Fat irish Sow, you only like the EC because it's the only chance a Republican has of winning (until Texas turns blue, and it never happens again.)

But please don't pretend you are standing for a principle.

Gfy. Seriously. You're just a very old annoying left loon

How's that? See you have no influence

Kept Gore and Hillary out of office.

which is a GOOD thing

:lol:

Is that an admission that the GOP could never win a vote from the majority of American citizens?
The Progs over a period of decades stole America. Cheating was obvious and no one paid attention or if they said anything were muted. The infection is in state, local and city entities and all road, bridge, and infrastructure authorities. If the electoral college is abolished most likely the Republicans will never win again or win when it hits the fan leaving little room for maneuver. The Tea party was an attempt to forestall this, and they were infected, dismantled and destroyed. The founding fathers did checks and balances on purpose. No one else had it. We took away few of them. Weakened the state's power. Abortion is more than what we spew about. A strong federal government is preferred by a good percentage of the population with a weaker state power. Revenue sharing and other goodies was instituted for this reason as the Federal government could deny the states any resources if they did not aide from their decisions. On top of it the federal government could provide resources to communities in states to enlarge their voting bloc. Atlanta, Ga. is a perfect example of it.

ie Population of Wyoming is 576,851

population of the CITY of Manhattan is 1,596,293

why should people living in Wyoming bother to vote?
The population of America is 333 million so why should anyone in Manhattan bother to vote? :dunno:

I don't get the logic. Everyone votes to add their number to the total because it's at the end when we count them all up where the winner is decided you fucking nitwit. :lol:

The Progs over a period of decades stole America. Cheating was obvious and no one paid attention or if they said anything were muted. The infection is in state, local and city entities and all road, bridge, and infrastructure authorities. If the electoral college is abolished most likely the Republicans will never win again or win when it hits the fan leaving little room for maneuver. The Tea party was an attempt to forestall this, and they were infected, dismantled and destroyed. The founding fathers did checks and balances on purpose. No one else had it. We took away few of them. Weakened the state's power. Abortion is more than what we spew about. A strong federal government is preferred by a good percentage of the population with a weaker state power. Revenue sharing and other goodies was instituted for this reason as the Federal government could deny the states any resources if they did not aide from their decisions. On top of it the federal government could provide resources to communities in states to enlarge their voting bloc. Atlanta, Ga. is a perfect example of it.
You write that like a jilted lover. Did we steal America's heart from you? Boo hoo. It's not my fault the bitch likes dark meat. :lol:

The population of America is 333 million so why should anyone in Manhattan bother to vote? :dunno:

I don't get the logic. Everyone votes to add their number to the total because it's at the end when we count them all up where the winner is decided you fucking nitwit. :lol:
The 17th Amendment almost guarantees that a person could be elected that owes someone else but the citizen who voted for him/her. Joe is the perfect example. 50 years of Joe. A vile SNL skit we will never see.

Forum List

Back