Trump and the black vote

Allow me to clarify, after rereading.

To dogmaphile's credit, I was not clear. Though he couldn't find the words to express it, I will help him.

Turnout increases. The results favor one candidate.

One group leans 80% instead of 90%. This group makes up 10% of voters.

The increased turnout can offset this 1% change.

Of course this comes with unlikely assumption that the new 10% of that group actually votes for the other candidate.

It’s over. Trump has record support from black voters. And there’s only so many weak feminized beta white men who will vote for Harris.

bullshit.jpg

Notice what the weak beta men who support Harris are doing in threads like this….
They will not address that black comedian saying white people are the biggest threat to America. Be honest, have the guts to at least address that kind of filth, even if you support it. It’s always nonstop trolling in threads like this from Harris supporters. They’re never honest about the topic.

The problems with this type of analysis are:

1) Declared vs. Revealed Behavior. Poll answers do not reflect votes 1:1. Especially in cases like this, where an apparent swing in the polling occurs. The swing in the vote count will not be as large as in polling a month out.

2) Less support for Harris means fewer peope will vote for Harris, proportionally. This does not translate 1:1 that they will turn out and vote for her opponent

The problems with this type of analysis are:

1) Declared vs. Revealed Behavior. Poll answers do not reflect votes 1:1. Especially in cases like this, where an apparent swing in the polling occurs. The swing in the vote count will not be as large as in polling a month out.

2) Less support for Harris means fewer peope will vote for Harris, proportionally. This does not translate 1:1 that they will turn out and vote for her opponent
Detroit and Philadelphia have significant Black populations. a large shift in the Black vote in Michigan and Pa could spell WIN for Donald Trump.

Detroit and Philadelphia have significant Black populations. a large shift in the Black vote in Michigan and Pa could spell WIN for Donald Trump.
Ceteris Parabus, it's possible.

And IF all the voters not polling for Harris turn out and vote for Trump. Also questionable.

Also, Michigan and Pennsylvania have significant white populations. And polling shows Harris doing better with whites than Biden did in 2020.

< 1% of... what? women affected by their autonomy being taken away & bills waiting to be passed in states that won't allow preggers to travel outside their state?

gee, thanx. :rolleyes:
Nope. Trump/Vance said they will let the states decide. No federal laws. Pretty clear. You keep whistling past the graveyard on autonomy of avoiding biological men in womens locker rooms and athletic fields. You won’t address this. Why?

Nope. Trump/Vance said they will let the states decide.

vance lied when he said he wasn't for a federal ban. donny has flip flopped numerous times about the subject, including that there should be some sort of punishment for the woman.

nice.

No federal laws. Pretty clear.
wrong.

You keep whistling past the graveyard on autonomy of avoiding biological men in womens locker rooms and athletic fields. You won’t address this. Why?

i told you it's above my expertise in the subject. i think it depends on the sport as to whether biological males should be able to compete with bio females. as for dressing rooms? i've been in changing rooms where there were bio males & felt fine. i've used men's bathrooms at bars when i had to go. ever see the lines for girls? i understand your sensitivity because you have girls. what i don't understand, is

you

have

daughters.

i'm pretty good at math & i have no idea, nor care what the back & forh is with you two. i'm just having too much fun today & feel like poking a few (R)s.

:poke:
Good thing I'm not an r, then.

As for Fortfun, my current working theory is that he has developed some sort of homoerotic attachment to me.

if you say so. my bad.

well that is between you two.

anyhoo, i'm still gonna troll you from time to time, m'k?
This is fine

I do have a position open for frenemy.

Oh, and as for fun, he has an insatiable appetite for my attention, and since I am so kindly by nature, ,I give him just a little short of what he wants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back