Trump and the black vote

Why would anyone of color vote for a racist?

donny KKK.jpg

This may mean just about nothing, if turnout increases again. Which it is expected to do.

If more and more people in a group that leans 80% Harris turnout, the rest is math.

I have no use for this low IQ dogma.
You claim to be some sort of mathematician.

Have you gathered together all the mega data and tried to run the probability of all those disparate unusual factors all favoring the same candidate?

Just for starters, please run the probability that so many states stopped vote counting. Even one doing so is quite rate. Add to that, the probability that they all stopped at the same time. After that, run a new probability on these extremely improbable events the fact that ALL were swing states, ALL had Trump leading when closed and ALL HAD Trump ahead when reopened.

For a supposed mathematician, you sure are ignorant of the notion of probability. I would tell you that I am more of an Occam's razor sort of fellow but I don't want to place you under the pressure to look up a term you do not know.

Have you gathered together all the mega data and tried to run the probability of all those disparate unusual factors all favoring the same candidate
Would you like me to do so, just for you, or something?

If turnout increases for a group that leans 80% one way, what do you think that does t the final tally? Take your time.

My point is that this can and maybe will offset any exodus of black voters to Trump.

Just for starters, please run the probability that so many states stopped vote counting.
100%, in a long count. Volunteers take breaks. One office may need to play catchup, as the volunteers are pouring in votes fatser than they can be organized.. This is not nefarious, and I don't have to spend my time swatting aways the lies of traitors that dribble out of indoctrinated message board posters.

Would you like me to do so, just for you, or something?

If turnout increases for a group that leans 80% one way, what do you think that does t the final tally? Take your time.

My point is that this can and maybe will offset any exodus of black voters to Trump.

100%, in a long count. Volunteers take breaks. One office may need to play catchup, as the volunteers are pouring in votes fatser than they can be organized.. This is not nefarious, and I don't have to spend my time swatting aways the lies of traitors that dribble out of indoctrinated message board posters.
Yeah, I knew you couldn't do it. Your attachment to your tribe is just too strong.

Could be the difference in this upcoming presidential election. Pretty poignant TikTok video. I will say, generally I find these people (Steelers fans) to be less than logical. However, this young man makes a lot of sense and speaks with charisma and conviction.

He couldn’t have said it any better. We openly have pro BLM wack jobs on the MSM saying “white people and Trump are Nazis”. Nobody on any major media platform says blacks are the problem in America.

Look at that black comedian in your video saying “white people are the biggest threat to America.”

And look at how feminized white Harris supporters react to this stuff they don’t give a damn about it. They even support those saying that white people are the biggest threat to America.

Forum List

Back