Walz says abolish the Electoral College

The 17th Amendment almost guarantees that a person could be elected that owes someone else but the citizen who voted for him/her. Joe is the perfect example. 50 years of Joe. A vile SNL skit we will never see.
Are we watching the same SNL? It's comedy not horror..... :lol:

So for the record you’re OK with requiring voter ID. Excellent.
Generally. Not really. The way Republicans tried to use it to target Black voters, no.
Skin color is not an ethnicity, defect. Try again.
Race then bingo. Though that doesn't work either because race is made up. It's weird that you want me to argue over your fantasy is my point... :lol:

Around 30% of families in the South owned a slave according to the census before the war.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...EQFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2p-6nqzuAlTL9dmDDyCcaa

Now that ive educated you out of ignorance, what was your point? :dunno:
25%

So you’re vilifying 100% for the actions of 25%. And 100% of Southern states since it was zero in the North and most slaves didn’t even end up in the US.

You are still not white

Generally. Not really. The way Republicans tried to use it to target Black voters, no.

Race then bingo. Though that doesn't work either because race is made up. It's weird that you want me to argue over your fantasy is my point... :lol:
Huh? Either you require ID or you do not. Only Democrats think blacks aren’t bright enough to own an ID

What? Your 2nd point is in some foreign language.

You’re still not white.

You write that like a jilted lover. Did we steal America's heart from you? Boo hoo. It's not my fault the bitch likes dark meat. :lol:
You have to be better than what preceded you. That was what all of the social justice was supposed to be about. We are seeing the decline around us. No one is fighting you. You are fighting others wildly. Now anyone who does mess with you, there is sympathy and understanding. You are not alone. We waste so much in resources to get a smaller percentage out of the investment. Yesterday Joe was talking in front of a crowd had them chuckling and deriding the Speaker of the House on an issue. He then did a partial sign of a cross touching his head and chest and the audience were laughing. Joe the good Catholic. You are revenge. Many guilty people have to pay for their abuses on others. I get that. Since very few will admit to doing any wrong to others. Unfortunately, innocent people get hurt and worse in these things. So, the guilty must be forced to confess what they did to others even if it's in the far past in their lives. Yeah, the innocent pay. Don't they.

25%

So you’re vilifying 100% for the actions of 25%. And 100% of Southern states since it was zero in the North and most slaves didn’t even end up in the US.
Vilifying? Did you mean to say you stopped me over your fucking emotions? :dunno: :lol:

No clown. I'm making an intellectual point about the purpose of the electoral college. I don't actually care how you feel about it.
You are still not white

Actually that's the thing about things that are made up. I can be Caucasian in the imaginations of your own people. I'm part Indian just like Kamala. :lol:

I agree with Gov Walz. The Electoral College was only put into place to balance the slaveholding states against the non slaveholding states. We don't need that system anymore. The President should get rid of it with an Executive Order.
I'm British and even I know you need more than an executive order to change the US constitution. So, I'm not too sure what you clattered your head off.

ie Population of Wyoming is 576,851

population of the CITY of Manhattan is 1,596,293

why should people living in Wyoming bother to vote?

I think you missed a digit there. The population of NYC is 10 million (but that's all boroughs, not just Manhatten)

Here's the thing, what's the point of voting under the current system? Wymoning only has 3 EC votes and it hasn't been in play since 1964, which is the last time a Democrat carried it.

At least in a single voting system, they could potentially contribute to a national vote total.

Vilifying? Did you mean to say you stopped me over your fucking emotions? :dunno: :lol:

No clown. I'm making an intellectual point about the purpose of the electoral college. I don't actually care how you feel about it.

Actually that's the thing about things that are made up. I can be Caucasian in the imaginations of your own people. I'm part Indian just like Kamala. :lol:
Triggered

Too easy

You’re a mutt

Still not white

Like Kamala

Forum List

Back