🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump and the black vote

vance lied when he said he wasn't for a federal ban. donny has flip flopped numerous times about the subject, including that there should be some sort of punishment for the woman.
Nope. Donny always said it was up to the states. Vance said the same
nice.

wrong.

i told you it's above my expertise in the subject. i think it depends on the sport as to whether biological males should be able to compete with bio females. as for dressing rooms? i've been in changing rooms where there were bio males & felt fine. i've used men's bathrooms at bars when i had to go. ever see the lines for girls? i understand your sensitivity because you have girls. what i don't understand, is

you

have

daughters.
I do. And I am voting red to protect them from a party that can’t or won’t define what a woman is and is turning a blind eye to rapists, child traffickers and murderers coming through our southern border.

Polls are useless. Look at betting odds. Are you feeling OK?

1728160944247.png

Nope. Donny always said it was up to the states. Vance said the same

I do. And I am voting red to protect them from a party that can’t or won’t define what a woman is and is turning a blind eye to rapists, child traffickers and murderers coming through our southern border.

You’re implying that I am racist. You could not be more wrong

maybe like racist adjacent. sometimes i just think you don't really know any better, like with a female's right to self destiny - but that's something i don't ever expect to break thru to you.

Leftists look at all Trump voters as slack-jawed yokels wearing mullets, married to their sister and missing half of their front teeth.

Doing so makes them feel better about themselves.

naw ... most of my family are hard core trump humpers - ranging from racism, to TEA party thinking, to the bible thumping halleluiah - ban abortion & get that embassy to jerusalem because that will help with the end times prophesies ... but not one hayseed hillbilly among 'em.

Polls are useless. Look at betting odds. Are you feeling OK?

View attachment 1022381
Trump is ahead by a solid margin. The ball is in his court now.

IMG_3072.png

Poly market is perhaps the best indicator as over $1.3 billion has been bet on this election on poly market alone.

This indicator is better than polls. it makes logical sense. It’s following the events whether it was the Trump assassination attempt, Joe Biden dropping out(Harris was ahead then), JD Vance crushing walz in their debate. Elon Musk showing up at a Trump rally. Everything here makes logical sense.

Lincoln project is literally run by pedophiles. Again your party and yes it is your party won’t protect my girls in athletic fields or locker rooms
The voters will not forget about Democrats supporting racist ideas on race and vile ideas on gender.

Democrats only have themselves to blame when they get crushed in November.

Lincoln project is literally run by pedophiles.

the LP dude that got busted no longer is anywhere near that outlet & hasn't been for a very long time. me thinx that nasty pig was not advertising what he was into.

anyhoo ... why not bring up donny's association with a kiddie diddler? ... oh, 'cause it's not relevant.

Again your party and yes it is your party

nope. it ain't, but i have no problems saying i am (D) adjacent.

protect my girls in athletic fields or locker rooms

ya, i know. you are pretty much a one issue dude.

who loves pie.

the LP dude that got busted no longer is anywhere near that outlet & hasn't been for a very long time. me thinx that nasty pig was not advertising what he was into.

anyhoo ... why not bring up donny's association with a kiddie diddler? ... oh, 'cause it's not relevant.

nope. it ain't, but i have no problems saying i am (D) adjacent.

ya, i know. you are pretty much a one issue dude.

who loves pie.
Do you blame me for being protective over my kids?

And my pie!?

Black men don't like Kamala.
While this is true, the vast majority of them, don't like Trump either.

From where I am sitting, I expect a larger portion of them to either vote third party, or just not vote at all, rather than vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back