Abortion is major in this election.

... but a Negro was recognized as a person. A human being. A fetus is not. A woman was recognized as a person. A human being. A fetus is not.

There is no such thing that occurs. You cannot offer one legal example of a termination of a viable fetus at birth.

Any example would be conveniently hidden by HIPPA laws, and my assertion has always been that the laws as written allow for it.

In NY all you need is one doctor to say the woman's health, not life, is at risk and the woman can get an abortion at any time, regardless of viability of the fetus.

Any example would be conveniently hidden by HIPPA laws, and my assertion has always been that the laws as written allow for it.

In NY all you need is one doctor to say the woman's health, not life, is at risk and the woman can get an abortion at any time, regardless of viability of the fetus.
You are a fantasist.

However, your credentials are not authoritative on this issue. It is merely your opinion, and that does not count. The doctor's word is legal, not yours.

However, your credentials are not authoritative on this issue. It is merely your opinion, and that does not count. The doctor's word is legal, not yours.

it's how the law is written, you can read can't you?

Was Gosnell's opinions on fetuses legal?

A fetus is very similar to a newborn.
i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 230127 {adv389 post•6929}. HeyNorm Jan’23 Srvwgo: So, the newborn gains rights at birth, but is similarly situated to the newborn pre birth, thus extending rights pre birth. hynrm 230127 Srvwgo06929

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 241008 {post•12736 to 12725}. NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vrvwgo: You do not know when humans become {body mind and spirit/soul} because you only know when humans become {body} scientifically speaking. And natural rights are given by god. So it matters. nfbw 241009 Vrvwgo12736

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vaimit: So tell me Saint Heynorm; as an atheist do you know if the soul united with the body at birth or at conception or any time in between.

Last edited:
iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 230127 {adv389 post•6929}. HeyNorm Jan’23 Srvwgo: So, the newborn gains rights at birth, but is similarly situated to the newborn pre birth, thus extending rights pre birth. hynrm 230127 Srvwgo06929

v. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 241008 {post•12736 to 12725}. NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vrvwgo: You do not know when humans become {body mind and spirit/soul} because you only know when humans become {body} scientifically speaking. And natural rights are given by god. So it matters. nfbw 241009 Vrvwgo12736

So tell me Saint Heynorm; as an atheist do you know if the soul united with the body at birth or at conception or any time in between.
Not the subject at hand.

What is the subject at hand is two fold

1. Similarly situated humans being afforded equal rights.

2. Equal protection being afforded both parental units.

But again, nice deflection.

Well if men could keep it in their trousers there woyld be no need for debate. Why dont you ectremists punish man and leave women alone.?
If the woman wants to kill it she kills it, if the man wants it, she can still kill it, if she keeps it the man still has to pay, spare me your damsel in distress, maybe she should also keep her legs shut!

Not the subject at hand.
Unborn humans and born humans are not even close to being “similarly situated” so your argument fails at the moment you start.

I can explain to you “why” if you don’t run away.

I believe it has been explained to you many times before so I’m doing a little research on that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back