Abortion is major in this election.

Christians serving in Government is not intrusion, Ron Reagan will rot in hell. You do not get to have freedom from religion I do get freedom of religion it's constitutionally secured, and there is not thing one you can do about it
Sure just keep it out of government policies. I know that's hard to do but try to put your fairy tale aside and rule on logic. For example gay marriage. Banning it is unconstitutional. Doesn't matter what your bibble says.

Sure just keep it out of government policies. I know that's hard to do but try to put your fairy tale aside and rule on logic. For example gay marriage. Banning it is unconstitutional. Doesn't matter what your bibble says.
Marriage is not a Government institution, it wasn't initiated by the Government, and is used to extract more taxes period. Keep your government out of my Church!

A fetus has no independent personhood rights like transgender, slaves, women, etc., who have all the same rights as men.
Not before they were granted those rights.

It’s a nice try though. Blacks were not considered “similarly situated”.

You can argue the fetus isn’t, but is it any more wacky to say they are after obergfell said two straight men in a marriage are equal to a man and a woman in a marriage?

And before you embarrass yourself, check the law. It makes same sex Unions legal. Sexuality of the couple is not mentioned.

Well if men could keep it in their trousers there woyld be no need for debate. Why dont you ectremists punish man and leave women alone.?
Well if women didn’t allow, and many times entice men into their trousers……..

Men are punished as they do not have any “after the fact” choice. And that is why mandatory child support laws need abolished.

Not before they were granted those rights.

It’s a nice try though. Blacks were not considered “similarly situated”.

You can argue the fetus isn’t, but is it any more wacky to say they are after obergfell said two straight men in a marriage are equal to a man and a woman in a marriage?

And before you embarrass yourself, check the law. It makes same sex Unions legal. Sexuality of the couple is not mentioned.
No chance. This very conservative SCOTUS has given no indication at all that it will grant indepednet personhood rights to fetuses.

Forum List

Back