It's time the lying stopped

Yeah all those hurricane victims claiming the only help they've had is from neighbors and brave private citizens are "LYING". I guess ultra-Liberal Asheville wants to bash the Democrats. PFFFFFT how retarded.
Read the right wing nut jobs' posts on here about the hurricane. It's as if they arent getting any help at all and then trying to pin the blame on Kamala. It's disgusting. But I wouldnt expect anything less from you animals.

Despite the fact that officials in all the states affected by Helene have stated how happy they have been wth the government response to the disaster, we see trump and his cult members lying. So here is where the lies end.

Federal Assistance for Hurricane Helene Exceeds $286 Million​

FEMA, under the direction of the Biden-Harris Administration, continues to lead a comprehensive, whole-of-government approach to assist communities impacted by Hurricane Helene. Federal assistance for survivors of Helene has now surpassed $286 million with an additional $180 million in mission assignments to federal partners. FEMA continues to coordinate recovery efforts while preparing for the anticipated landfall of Hurricane Milton along Florida’s Gulf Coast.

You were just caught lying you ridiculous little man!

You don't understand.

In the conservative mind, anything that pushes conservatism is good, by definition. They don't possess a single moral that isn't relative, a single standard that isn't a double standard. They believe that God blesses their lies, that God wants them to lie for the GloryOfTheParty.

Alas, God would never tell someone to lie. Conservatives are serving the other guy.

I disagree. This isn't conservatism. Trump is not a conservative. Conservatism is dying in his shadow.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I read the responses to the crazy shit said here by the right. And given the comments I have gotten personally, the fact is that right wing extremism needs to be purged from the Republican party. Republicans are leaving the party because of them. So understand the difference between a right wing extremist and a conservative, then stop telling yoursef how everything is the same.
i notice you neatly left out what you said isnt true...trump does that too,he walks around the subject matter and turns it into something else...like you just did...

Read the right wing nut jobs' posts on here about the hurricane. It's as if they arent getting any help at all and then trying to pin the blame on Kamala. It's disgusting. But I wouldnt expect anything less from you animals.

I could be wrong but I think they've lost their shit over this because there's an election in a few weeks.

• Fact
OK. I refuse to let this thread be hijacked by idiots who want to make false equivalences. This thread is about the lies relative to the response of the government to the disasters that have recently occurred.

Rumor: FEMA is blockading people in Florida and preventing evacuations.
This is false.

FEMA is not blockading people in Florida and preventing evacuations. FEMA does not control traffic flow or conduct traffic stops, which are handled by local authorities. This is a harmful rumor that can put lives in danger.

If you live in the west coast of Florida and the Florida peninsula, take immediate action to protect yourself and your loved ones. Follow the guidance of your local authorities. If you are ordered to evacuate, do so immediately. Delaying your evacuation can put your life and the lives of others at risk.

Local officials are the best source of information about evacuation and resources to help. Find more information: Hurricane Milton | Florida Disaster.

October 8, 2024

I could be wrong but I think they've lost their shit over this because there's an election in a few weeks.
You have a red hatted elected official saying "they" causes the hurricanes. And the red hats are buying it. This country has gone straight to shit since trump came on the scene this time (I wont talk about his other failed attempt at the presidency decades ago). Every single day it's some new bullshit lies and conspiracy theories that suck all the air out of political discourse. And unfortunately they have real life negative consequences.

• Winner
i notice you neatly left out what you said isnt true...trump does that too,he walks around the subject matter and turns it into something else...like you just did...
"I read the responses to the crazy shit said here by the right."

Again the thread is not about what you are trying to talk about and I don't walk around jack shit. You can try making up a false equivalence all you want, but I have read the venom from these extremists since I got here. I haven't got the same from liberals or Democrats. As far as I'm concerned these extremists do need to go. They are the enemy of my survival and they have shown sane folks that they are a danger to democracy. Meanwhile they want to eliminate democrats based on what? Because democrats want incude everybody? Because democrats want to mandate vaccines that save lives? That Democrats want try creating transportation that doesn't mess up earths atmosphere? That Democrats believe what scientists say? This is what you and the rght call leftist extremism. Sane people call it common sense. Now this is all I'm going to say on this, because it is off topic.

Again the thread is not about what you are trying to talk about and I don't walk around jack shit. You can try making up a false equivalence all you want, but I have read the venom from these extremists since I got here. I haven't got the same from liberals or Democrats. As far as I'm concerned these extremists do need to go. They are the enemy of my survival and they have shown sane folks that they are a danger to democracy. Meanwhile they want to eliminate democrats based on what? Because democrats want incude everybody? Because democrats want to mandate vaccines that save lives? That Democrats want try creating transportation that doesn't mess up earths atmosphere? That Democrats bellieve wht scientists say? This is what you and the rght call leftist extremism. Sane people call it common sense. Now this is all I'm going to say on this, because it is off topic.
because you aint a conservative why would they be saying you are an enemy?......

Despite the fact that officials in all the states affected by Helene have stated how happy they have been wth the government response to the disaster, we see trump and his cult members lying. So here is where the lies end.

Federal Assistance for Hurricane Helene Exceeds $286 Million​

FEMA, under the direction of the Biden-Harris Administration, continues to lead a comprehensive, whole-of-government approach to assist communities impacted by Hurricane Helene. Federal assistance for survivors of Helene has now surpassed $286 million with an additional $180 million in mission assignments to federal partners. FEMA continues to coordinate recovery efforts while preparing for the anticipated landfall of Hurricane Milton along Florida’s Gulf Coast.

Holy crap, are you saying the border really is secure? These high prices and high crime rates are just my imagination?

Rumor: FEMA will only provide $750 to disaster survivors to support their recovery.
This is false.

This is a type of assistance that you may be approved for soon after you apply, called Serious Needs Assistance. It is an upfront, flexible payment to help cover essential items like food, water, baby formula, breastfeeding supplies, medication and other emergency supplies. There are other forms of assistance that you may qualify for to receive and Serious Needs Assistance is an initial payment you may receive while FEMA assesses your eligibility for additional funds. As your application continues to be reviewed, you may still receive additional forms of assistance for other needs such as support for temporary housing, personal property and home repair costs. If you have questions about your disaster assistance application and what you qualify for, contact us at 1-800-621-3362 to speak with a FEMA representative in your language.

October 9, 2024

Correct. the $750 figure is correct, but it is a fucking loan, and the people who take it will have to pay it back from their insurance money.

Partisans on both ends lie, and it's the main reason they're not believable.

The problem right now is not so much lying, as it is an entirely separate reality has taken over the GQP.

Things were bad enough before, but a country can't exist when it's operating in different fuckin' realities.

In their reality, they want to bring down our institutions. It appears to be working. Not sure how it would make them less miserable.

Nope, I don't get paid to do this. I understand that in the delusion the white racist lives in all blacvks are Byron Donalds or Ben Carson, but :

I live in reality. That is why I started this thread.

Rumor: FEMA does not have enough money to provide disaster assistance for Helene.
FEMA has enough money right now for immediate response and recovery needs. If you were affected by Helene, do not hesitate to apply for disaster assistance as there is a variety of help available for different needs.
October 3, 2024

Rumor: FEMA is asking for cash donations and turning away volunteers.
This is false: FEMA does not ask for or generally accept any cash donations or volunteers for disaster response. We do encourage people who want to help to volunteer with or donate cash to reputable voluntary or charitable organizations. After a disaster, cash is often the best way to help as it provides the greatest flexibility for these reputable organizations working on the ground to purchase exactly what is needed.
If you encounter someone claiming to represent FEMA and asking for donations, be careful as that is likely a scam. Government employees will never solicit money.

Learn more about how to help after a disaster: How to Help After Hurricane Helene
October 3, 2024

The lying stops today.

Partisans on both ends lie, and it's the main reason they're not believable.

The problem right now is not so much lying, as it is an entirely separate reality has taken over the GQP.

Things were bad enough before, but a country can't exist when it's operating in different fuckin' realities.

In their reality, they want to bring down our institutions. It appears to be working. Not sure how it would make them less miserable.
Everything is not the same Mac and has never been the same. This is a fact. And in this situation it is about REPUBLICANS lying about the government response to this disaster. I'm sick and tired of the bothsideism lie that hs been pepretuated in America since the right wing stated crying about medi bias against them starting with Gingrich. Because of this, the media backed down and now tries sanewashing right wing madness and their draconian policies. Look at what has happened since Dobbs. Women are dying or osing the capacity to give birth. This is the result of a right wing draconian belief. Both sides do not believe in this and when you look at these outcomes it isnot far left extremism to support a womans right to choose.

Correct. the $750 figure is correct, but it is a fucking loan, and the people who take it will have to pay it back from their insurance money.

Rumor: FEMA only provides loans to disaster survivors.
This is false. In most cases, FEMA grants do NOT have to be paid back.

There are some less common situations in which you may have to pay FEMA back if you receive duplicate benefits from insurance or a grant from another source. For example, if you have insurance that covers your temporary housing costs, but you ask FEMA to advance you some money to help you pay for those costs while your insurance is delayed, you will need to pay that money back to FEMA after you receive your insurance settlement.

If you are a homeowner or small business owner, low-interest disaster loans are also available from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) in a declared major disaster area. These loans may help with home repair or replacement, personal property, vehicles, mitigation, business losses, and working capital for small business and most private nonprofits. Learn more about SBA disaster loans.

October 6, 2024

Forum List

Back