🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

"Christian Nationalism"/MAGA Is Destroying Christianity In America

No, they've pretty well drummed out the gay leftwing offenders who had infiltrated the priesthood.
Bull fucking shit they have.

Besides providing welfare for Pedo priests and stealing millions from the poor what the hell does the Catholic Church DO EXACTLY?

Last edited:
Bull fucking shit they have.

Besides providing welfare for Pedo priests and stealing millions from the poor what the hell does the Catholic Church DO EXACTLY?
1975, huh? 50 years ago. That's all you people have. As I said, the gay perps have been pretty much drummed out.

First, the RCC isn't 'stealing' from anybody. People offer gifts to God through Jesus' church. Secondly, no other organization has the legions of unpaid priests, sisters, and missionaries who teach and help the poor, and they do so purely because of their love of others. Show me others who are willing to give up every material thing to devote their lives to help others. Are you willing to do that?

Unfortunately, some choose to focus on the relatively few who do bad things. And yes, all organizations have fallible human beings who mess up.

1975, huh? 50 years ago. That's all you people have. As I said, the gay perps have been pretty much drummed out.

First, the RCC isn't 'stealing' from anybody. People offer gifts to God through Jesus' church. Secondly, no other organization has the legions of unpaid priests, sisters, and missionaries who teach and help the poor, and they do so purely because of their love of others. Show me others who are willing to give up every material thing to devote their lives to help others. Are you willing to do that?

Unfortunately, some choose to focus on the relatively few who do bad things. And yes, all organizations have fallible human beings who mess up.

While one can argue not large in number, the church covered for them. Moved them to abuse again.

While one can argue not large in number, the church covered for them. Moved them to abuse again.
You apply today's knowledge with yesterday's events. In the 1960's abuse and recidivism wasn't well-understood. The thought was these priests could repent and be forgiven, and given second chances. You atheist folks act like this only happened in the RCC, when most every organization did the same, including the public school system. It STILL happens in the godless public school system, yet you people are silent about that.

You apply today's knowledge with yesterday's events. In the 1960's abuse wasn't well-understood. The thought was these priests could repent and be forgiven, and given second chances. You atheist folks act like this only happened in the RCC, when most every organization did the same, including the public school system. It STILL happens in the godless public school system, yet you people are silent about that.

Us Atheists? LOL

Go ahead, lash out.

LOL

You guys are a hoot.

Everyone's an evil, corrupt liar but Trump and his cult. You against the world.

You're a Manson Girl.
Well, I mean all you have to do is provide evidence Trump sexually assaulted anyone. We don't have anything close to proof that he did. Where was E. Jean Carroll's evidence? There wasn't any. She couldn't even remember what year. But it's easier to scream stuff like "Cult!", I guess.

Your post was a defense of the Catholic Church covering for Priests. That has long been covered. I'm not sure what you expect to be "refuted" at this point.
The part you can't refute is the RCC is targeted by the leftwing atheist media when many other groups including their own public school system covers sex abuse up and transfers teachers even today. Evidence of that is your refuse to condemn leftist irreligious groups still do stuff you are so outraged the RCC once did.

The part you can't refute is the RCC is targeted by the leftwing atheist media when many other groups including their own public school system covers sex abuse up and transfers teachers even today. Evidence of that is your refuse to condemn leftist irreligious groups still do stuff you are so outraged the RCC once did.

First off, I can't even read the article you posted to comment on. If you find an actual article where a school did that, I will condemn the school and argue for prosecutions.

First off, I can't even read the article you posted to comment on. If you find an actual article where a school did that, I will condemn the school and argue for prosecutions.
Why can't you read the article I posted? Why don't you just google' public school sex abuse moving teachers'? It's really easy.

Well, I mean all you have to do is provide evidence Trump sexually assaulted anyone. We don't have anything close to proof that he did. Where was E. Jean Carroll's evidence? There wasn't any. She couldn't even remember what year. But it's easier to scream stuff like "Cult!", I guess.
The evidence was provided in court and it nailed him. IN COURT. That's how it works in REAL America, as opposed to the orange universe.

That's REAL proof. As opposed to the 60+ times you people have been laughed out of court trying to "prove" his rigged election lie.

A Trumpster asking for "proof". That's pretty funny. Like Dripping Rudy, disbarred for his lies, saying "we have lots of THEORIES but we don't have any PROOF".

Forum List

Back