🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

SAD: middle school kids said they hope Trump gets assassinated

The hatred comes from the parents mainly.....after that, from the teachers.

My son is in 7th grade and reported to me today that two of his classmates hope Trump gets assassinated. Easy to blame the kids, but where does the hatred really come from? It comes from the parents. And where does the parents' hatred come from? That's right! Your favorite neighborhood propaganda party, the party of "democracy" - the party of whiners and bitchers, the party of illegal aliens and criminals, the party of has beens and never will-be's, the party that has what it takes to take what others have (Marxists). THE DEMOCRATS.
Kids have no filters. Sometimes that's good, sometimes not so much.

My son is in 7th grade and reported to me today that two of his classmates hope Trump gets assassinated. Easy to blame the kids, but where does the hatred really come from? It comes from the parents. And where does the parents' hatred come from? That's right! Your favorite neighborhood propaganda party, the party of "democracy" - the party of whiners and bitchers, the party of illegal aliens and criminals, the party of hasw beens and never will-be's, the party that has what it takes to take what others have (Marxists). THE DEMOCRATS.
This is nothing new. Kids in my high schools used to hope that George Wallace got assassinated.

It's all standard indoctrination from the Left to teach children to hate their political adversary and to want them dead.
images

I think MAGATTS need to be quiet about what parents are saying at home. You guys are teaching your kids racism and other forms of hatred thanks to trump.
The inner city teaches them young. It's an experience if you ever heard them. Sad.

Have any of the RWingers on this site ever shared what they post here?

Always blaming others. My Grandson says many kids at his school can't stand trump because it causes problems at home if they tell the truth to their parents who talk crazy crap constantly.

I think MAGATTS need to be quiet about what parents are saying at home. You guys are teaching your kids racism and other forms of hatred thanks to trump.
I'm surprised you brought racism to the table.

Forum List

Back