🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump sends Putin an elevated flu kit and the left goes nuts

Why would you not want to help get tests processed in Russia?... I know you guys hate Putin but this is ridiculous... they hadn't even attacked Ukraine at that time... so I'm at a loss to figure this one out...
To crush a global pandemic you have to go after it globally...
And there were test kits too... I remember when this happened... and no one complained about it then....
Nobody knew about it because Pooty's assbuddy Trump & his lackeys who were involved kept it quiet.

Who was Trump's bagman who picked up the suitcase full of payoff cash for your gangster cult leader?

Nobody knew about it because Pooty's assbuddy Trump & his lackeys who were involved kept it quiet.

Who was Trump's bagman who picked up the suitcase full of payoff cash for your gangster cult leader?
I heard about it.... and no one complained until now... but why wouldn't you want to send this stuff to Russia?...

He sent a shipment of critical medical supplies to the enemies of our nation in the middle of a global pandemic.

That is worse than treason.

It's basically murder.
He sent a shipment of critical medical supplies
a 'shipment'?

a thousand?

5,000?

10,000?

how big was the shipment?

payoff cash?

what payoff cash?

I am actually surprised Biden hasn't sent Russia a few hundred million for the Russian people affected by Ukraine's brief incursions into Russia

Don't worry, if Trump wins the presidency that's what he'll be doing, if it was solely up to him.

The problem with this is Putin has the receipts. Trump isn't very smart.

He got a love letter from Kim for kissing his ass. How many people did trump save for him?
Say what you want... NK stopped testing rockets after he met with Kim.... its called diplomacy... Trump uses the nice guy act as long as it is working... but if he has to get rough he can... the liberals use to want world peace.... what happened to that?...

Trump 'Let Americans Die ' By Secretly Handing COVID Testing Machines To Putin: Senator.

A leading Democratic U.S. Senator is calling Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s alleged handing over of COVID testing machines to Russian President Vladimir Putin during the height of the pandemic, “damning” and “disqualifying.”

So, news just broke that Donald Trump, when he was president, at the beginning of the pandemic—when we didn’t have enough supplies to keep people alive here in the United States—sent critical in-demand testing equipment to Vladimir Putin,” explained U.S. Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT). “Donald Trump chose to keep Vladimir Putin alive and let Americans die.”

That revelation alone should disqualify Donald Trump from being President of the United States,” said Sen. Murphy, who sits on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Forum List

Back