🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump Had 'Multiple Phone Calls' With Putin After Leaving Office, Says Bob Woodward's New Book.

Lied about suckers and losers
Prove it
It wasn't true, Trump never said that. It was just butthurt Kelly that said it. He was smarting cuz Trump let him go LOL. Trump vehemently denies it and I believe him. He would never say that about our soldiers, has to be a lie

Trump immediately denied the comments, saying in part: “That was a made-up quote. ‘Suckers and losers.’ They made it up. It was in a third-rate magazine that’s failing — like many of these magazines. He [Biden] made that up. He put it in commercials. We had 19 people who said I didn’t say it

It wasn't true, Trump never said that. It was just butthurt Kelly that said it. He was smarting cuz Trump let him go LOL. Trump vehemently denies it and I believe him. He would never say that about our soldiers, has to be a lie

Trump immediately denied the comments, saying in part: “That was a made-up quote. ‘Suckers and losers.’ They made it up. It was in a third-rate magazine that’s failing — like many of these magazines. He [Biden] made that up. He put it in commercials. We had 19 people who said I didn’t say it
Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin confirmed that Trump said it. And John Kelly double confirmed it.

Forum List

Back