Can Kamala Handle Putin?

I doubt her offering herself is going to work
Dude, my brother is tetering. I think he's going to vote for Kamala. He hates woke and affirmative action but I reminded him Trump called Georgia and said find me 11,000 votes. He's demented.

I said "you cared that Biden was old. You cared that Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is demented and that's dangerous to give a guy who's got dementia and a personality like Trump power.

He knows.

I thought we all understood any black Republican is a black person who hates blacks. An uncle tom is putting it nicely

1728417684518.png

He's a black Nazi.

Why not? She handed Trump his ass.

We are picking a Commander and Chief. Kamala COMMANDED the stage.
Trump, no war or wars started, Harris had Russia invade Ukraine and now the Israel mess and Biden/Harris do nothing. That must scare Russia! lol!

Dude, my brother is tetering. I think he's going to vote for Kamala. He hates woke and affirmative action but I reminded him Trump called Georgia and said find me 11,000 votes. He's demented.

I said "you cared that Biden was old. You cared that Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is demented and that's dangerous to give a guy who's got dementia and a personality like Trump power.

He knows.

Wut? You got called out for being racist? I don't give a shit about your other BS... dude

He knows.
I can't seem to find one person, outside people on this board, willing to vote for Harris....she's a liar, with a massive substance abuse issue....people don't want that out of a President

Trump, no war or wars started, Harris had Russia invade Ukraine and now the Israel mess and Biden/Harris do nothing. That must scare Russia! lol!

What about the 2018 war in Donbas? Trump's fault.

In 2019, there were 54 active armed conflicts around the world, which was the same number as in 2016

Why not? She handed Trump his ass.

We are picking a Commander and Chief. Kamala COMMANDED the stage.
Well she probably won't spend as much time on her knees under Putin's desk as convicted felon Trump did....but yeah, she'll be able to put that Commie asshole enemy of our country in his place.

I can't seem to find one person, outside people on this board, willing to vote for Harris....she's a liar, with a massive substance abuse issue....people don't want that out of a President
You'll see. I'm feeling pretty confident so I'm sure you're not.

Democrats don't talk about it in public. On facebook, only Republican family and friends post political shit.

I can't find it, but Trump threatened people who had Kamala signs.

Don't let Putin and Bibi Netenyahoo win.

Not causing grief to Trump while he's in office compared to invading to cause Biden grief?

Is this a reason to vote for Trump? Because he's good with evil liars? Or he/you think he's smart? You're not.

Kamala is doing exactly what Mike Johnson is doing. Supporting Ukraine, comrade.
I don't know if it's a good reason. Some may think that Trump will push for a peace treaty to end the war. In order to do that, you're going to have deal with evil people and come to an understanding. Think of all the money that's going there that could be used here in the US? All I'm seeing is the potential of another Afghanistan. Spending billions of dollars and little to nothing to show for it at the end of the war.

Make up your mind, will you? Now you're saying that he didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office was to avoid causing Trump grief. But earlier, you said ...
Trump wouldn't have helped Ukraine. Ukraine is an embarrassment for Putin. Stuck in a quagmire. Trump would benefit putin. Trump is rootin for pootin
If Trump wouldn't have helped Ukraine, how would it have given him grief if Putin invaded? You're so all over the place that I don't think that you know what point you're trying to make outside that you don't like Trump and want Harris to win. For all your typing, you still haven't given one cogent reason why Harris will handle Putin or leaders like him. All you've given is your opinion, and to be honest, your opinion isn't worth very much without facts to back it up. So, it's not wise to question people's intelligence, when you haven't offered proof of yours.

Dictators work well with Trump. Putin shows him how to rig elections and Trump sends him covid medicine.

Trump secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage, new book says​

“War,” by Bob Woodward, traces how Trump and Biden responded to international crisis and concludes that Trump is worse than Nixon, the president exiled by the Watergate scandal.

October Surprise! They'll be lots of them coming.
Well, under Trump we had no new wars and Russia didn't try to annex or invade anyone.

You'll see. I'm feeling pretty confident so I'm sure you're not.

Democrats don't talk about it in public. On facebook, only Republican family and friends post political shit.

I can't find it, but Trump threatened people who had Kamala signs.

Don't let Putin and Bibi Netenyahoo win.
Those “terse” words! Oh my, and yet they ignored Biden/Harris, doesn’t say much for Biden/Harris.

First thing he will say is show me your tits.
That’s the level of respect he will have
She will comply as she has a history of such with even greater vigor

Forum List

Back