Can Kamala Handle Putin?

Putin loved it when Obama was president and annexed Crimea. Putin loves it with Biden/Harris in charge and invaded Ukraine. I'm sure Putin will love it if Harris wins. What happens then, Poland?
So because evil dictators don't respect Democratic leaders we should elect an evil dictator to fight them?

So because evil dictators don't respect Democratic leaders we should elect an evil dictator to fight them?
I don't think that you meant to do it, but you might have made a good argument FOR Trump to be in charge again. So, Putin didn't respect Obama or Biden enough to not try and annex a country. However, Putin didn't try to do it while Trump was in office. You feel that Kamala will "handle" Putin, but I have no idea what you base your argument on. One debate? Why would Putin respect Kamala when he probably doesn't respect women, much less women leaders?

I don't think that you meant to do it, but you might have made a good argument FOR Trump to be in charge again. So, Putin didn't respect Obama or Biden enough to not try and annex a country. However, Putin didn't try to do it while Trump was in office. You feel that Kamala will "handle" Putin, but I have no idea what you base your argument on. One debate? Why would Putin respect Kamala when he probably doesn't respect women, much less women leaders?
What has Kamala done that would make Putin respect her? Vlad could care less about DEI or being woke. He sees leaders like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and he's emboldened by their weakness.

Trump wouldn't have helped Ukraine. Ukraine is an embarrassment for Putin. Stuck in a quagmire. Trump would benefit putin. Trump is rootin for pootin

She's doing a Howard Stern interview today. :rolleyes:

What a complete and incapable child that she won't face a real interviewer and wants to be the most powerful person in the world.

Anyone with brains would see this as the bright, flashing danger signal it is.
Stern, The View, Colbert ... Is there a single person in any of their audiences that will change their minds and vote for her? Bizarre campaign decisions. Well, maybe not, given we see how she melts down even under the mildest questions about her policies (60 Minutes)

Stern, The View, Colbert ... Is there a single person in any of their audiences that will change their minds and vote for her? Bizarre campaign decisions. Well, maybe not, given we see how she melts down even under the mildest questions about her policies (60 Minutes)

Absolutely there are a lot of Stern listeners who are undecided and impressionable to what he thinks.

Or if Kamala goes on and doesn't embarrass herself like Trump did dozens of times. Talking about dating his daughter? EW

Trump wouldn't have helped Ukraine. Ukraine is an embarrassment for Putin. Stuck in a quagmire. Trump would benefit putin. Trump is rootin for pootin
If that was the case, Putin would've invaded Ukraine while Trump was in office. That would've helped end the conflict much sooner. So, it doesn't make any sense, militarily, for Putin to wait to invade Ukraine until Biden was in office. I mean, if that's your best argument for Kamala, then you really don't have much.

Trump wouldn't have allowed Putin the money to finance his adventure in Ukraine. It takes money to conduct military campaigns just like it takes money to conduct terror campaigns. Trump wouldn't have given money to the Mullahs in Iran. Only a complete idiot would have! Idiots like Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Kamala Harris is that same kind of idiot!

If that was the case, Putin would've invaded Ukraine while Trump was in office. That would've helped end the conflict much sooner. So, it doesn't make any sense, militarily, for Putin to wait to invade Ukraine until Biden was in office. I mean, if that's your best argument for Kamala, then you really don't have much.

Trump kept in touch with Putin after Trump left office

An aide to Trump told Woodward he was once asked to leave a room at Trump’s home in Florida so he could have a private phone call with Putin.

So while POTUS trump met with Putin in secrecy, and has met with him since.

“According to Trump’s aide, there have been multiple phone calls between Trump and Putin, maybe as many as seven in the period since Trump left the White House in 2021,”
Trump has spoken fondly of Putin over the years; he used the words “genius” and “savvy” to describe Putin’s 2022 invasion of Ukraine, for instance.

Another revelation in Woodward’s new title is that Trump sent Putin a secret shipment of COVID-19 testing equipment in 2020 at the height of the pandemic, when tests could sometimes be hard to come by. Putin reportedly begged Trump not to tell.
“I don’t want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me,” Putin said, according to Woodward. “They don’t care about me.”

You gonna read it?

Trump kept in touch with Putin after Trump left office

An aide to Trump told Woodward he was once asked to leave a room at Trump’s home in Florida so he could have a private phone call with Putin.

So while POTUS trump met with Putin in secrecy, and has met with him since.

“According to Trump’s aide, there have been multiple phone calls between Trump and Putin, maybe as many as seven in the period since Trump left the White House in 2021,”
Trump has spoken fondly of Putin over the years; he used the words “genius” and “savvy” to describe Putin’s 2022 invasion of Ukraine, for instance.

Another revelation in Woodward’s new title is that Trump sent Putin a secret shipment of COVID-19 testing equipment in 2020 at the height of the pandemic, when tests could sometimes be hard to come by. Putin reportedly begged Trump not to tell.
“I don’t want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me,” Putin said, according to Woodward. “They don’t care about me.”

You gonna read it?
Still doesn't explain why Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office. Still doesn't explain why Putin will be "handled" by Kamala. If your argument is that Kamala is better equipped to deal with people like Putin instead of Trump, you actually have to "show some receipts" that Kamala's an effective leader at the world stage. Not this strawman nonsense that you just typed.

Interesting in your copy and paste, you didn't mention anything about what Trump said. Oh, that's right, you have to buy the book that Woodward has coming out next week to see what Trump is alleged to have said to Putin. Coming out with juicy allegations to hawk a new book. It's not like we haven't seen this before. Omarosa said in the leadup to her book that she had evidence on tape that Trump used racial slurs. That was in 2018. Have you heard the tape? Neither have I.

Still doesn't explain why Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office. Still doesn't explain why Putin will be "handled" by Kamala. If your argument is that Kamala is better equipped to deal with people like Putin instead of Trump, you actually have to "show some receipts" that Kamala's an effective leader at the world stage. Not this strawman nonsense that you just typed.

Interesting in your copy and paste, you didn't mention anything about what Trump said. Oh, that's right, you have to buy the book that Woodward has coming out next week to see what Trump is alleged to have said to Putin. Coming out with juicy allegations to hawk a new book. It's not like we haven't seen this before. Omarosa said in the leadup to her book that she had evidence on tape that Trump used racial slurs. That was in 2018. Have you heard the tape? Neither have I.

Not causing grief to Trump while he's in office compared to invading to cause Biden grief?

Is this a reason to vote for Trump? Because he's good with evil liars? Or he/you think he's smart? You're not.

Kamala is doing exactly what Mike Johnson is doing. Supporting Ukraine, comrade.

Now you are catching on. Yes, dictators are afraid of Trump.
Dictators work well with Trump. Putin shows him how to rig elections and Trump sends him covid medicine.

Trump secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage, new book says​

“War,” by Bob Woodward, traces how Trump and Biden responded to international crisis and concludes that Trump is worse than Nixon, the president exiled by the Watergate scandal.

October Surprise! They'll be lots of them coming.

Forum List

Back