Trump Secretly Sent Putin Covid Tests in 2020.

Not to worry, soon Trump will be out of politics and you can seek a new punching bag.

The world looks forward to a strong, vibrant, economically dominant American Empire under Harris/Walz!

I imagine the U.S population will grow significantly over the next four years.
The world will be better off without Trump. America has the best economy among the G7 nations right now. We're doing better than Canada. So maybe get trump up there as PM.

That never happened. All the monies that were unfrozen for Iran had narrow guidelines on how and what it could be spent on. It was not turned over to be used however they wished.
Money was never sent to Iran? Do you have proof?

yeah because money isn't fungible and we can totally trust the leadership in Iran.....
The world court gave America 2 choices:

Given them the frozen money or;

Give them the frozen money plus 40 years of interest.

The world will be better off without Trump. America has the best economy among the G7 nations right now. We're doing better than Canada. So maybe get trump up there as PM.

Yeah, I saw that. You added a couple of hundred thousand part-time jobs and lost a couple of hundred thousand full-time jobs. Even better, a large chunk of these jobs were filled by illegal immigrants.

The world looks forward to another four years! Winning!

Gas averaging over $3 a gallon throughout this administration plus consumer prices having shot up as high as 20 percent throughout his term?

Give me Trump’s $2.59 average price per gallon of gas and a manageable 1.9 percent any day.

It just amazes me the behavior Trump's cult is willing to ignore, well, here is another one for you dismiss. Trump made sure his murderous dictator buddy was going to be able to detect the virus early enough to start treatment.

We know Trump idolizes murderous dictators, but the former KGB agent definitely has something incriminating on Trump in his file. Trump is making sure it never sees the light of day.

As the coronavirus tore through the world in 2020, and the United States and other countries confronted a shortage of tests designed to detect the illness, then-President Donald Trump secretly sent coveted tests to Russian President Vladimir Putin for his personal use.

Putin, petrified of the virus, accepted the supplies but took pains to prevent political fallout — not for him, but for his American counterpart. He cautioned Trump not to reveal that he had dispatched the scarce medical equipment to Moscow, according to a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward.

Putin, according to the book, told Trump, “I don’t want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me.”

Four years later, the personal relationship between the two men appears to have persisted, Woodward reports, as Trump campaigns to return to the White House and Putin orchestrates his bloody assault on Ukraine. In early 2024, the former president ordered an aide away from his office at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence in Florida, so he could conduct a private phone call with the Russian leader, according to Woodward’s account.

The book does not describe what the two men purportedly discussed, and it quotes a Trump campaign official casting doubt on the supposed contact. But the unnamed Trump aide cited in the book indicated that the GOP standard-bearer may have spoken to Putin as many as seven times since Trump left the White House in 2021.

These interactions between Trump and the authoritarian leader of a country at war with an American ally form the basis of Woodward’s conclusion that Trump is worse than Richard M. Nixon, whose presidency was undone by the Watergate scandal exposed a half-century ago by Woodward and his Washington Post colleague Carl Bernstein.

“Trump was the most reckless and impulsive president in American history and is demonstrating the very same character as a presidential candidate in 2024,” Woodward writes in the book, “War,” which is set to be released Oct. 15.

Of course you were there to witness this so called event. LOL

what do you do differently if you're sick, test for COVID and it's either positive or negative. If you're running around spreading the flu you're just as much of an asshole as if you're running around spreading covid.
There are more than two illnesses.

I test for COVID, because I might only be mildly sick.

There are more than two illnesses.

I test for COVID, because I might only be mildly sick.
What do you do differently if you test negative vs positive? That's the question. If you're running around spreading whatever communicable disease you're an asshole. So again what's the point of testing for COVID other than you being able to cry to your friends about having it.

If it were indeed prudent. Then it should have been done in the open.
No, not really. There is no reason for it to be 'in the open.' It is as pertinent as the last time the president went to the bathroom. It has no effect on the nation whatsoever. None. It could have some positive effect on relations between two competing powers. Zero downsides, possible upsides.

This is faux outrage, people mad just for the sake of it. Trump has more than enough crazy shit to attack.

It just amazes me the behavior Trump's cult is willing to ignore, well, here is another one for you dismiss.

I'm certainly no part of Trump's cult and I certainly have no respect for Putin, but even if I were to take Woodward at his word (which at best is hearsay), it doesn't even amount to a hill of beans.

It just amazes me the behavior Trump's cult is willing to ignore, well, here is another one for you dismiss. Trump made sure his murderous dictator buddy was going to be able to detect the virus early enough to start treatment.

We know Trump idolizes murderous dictators, but the former KGB agent definitely has something incriminating on Trump in his file. Trump is making sure it never sees the light of day.

As the coronavirus tore through the world in 2020, and the United States and other countries confronted a shortage of tests designed to detect the illness, then-President Donald Trump secretly sent coveted tests to Russian President Vladimir Putin for his personal use.

Putin, petrified of the virus, accepted the supplies but took pains to prevent political fallout — not for him, but for his American counterpart. He cautioned Trump not to reveal that he had dispatched the scarce medical equipment to Moscow, according to a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward.

Putin, according to the book, told Trump, “I don’t want you to tell anybody because people will get mad at you, not me.”

Four years later, the personal relationship between the two men appears to have persisted, Woodward reports, as Trump campaigns to return to the White House and Putin orchestrates his bloody assault on Ukraine. In early 2024, the former president ordered an aide away from his office at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence in Florida, so he could conduct a private phone call with the Russian leader, according to Woodward’s account.

The book does not describe what the two men purportedly discussed, and it quotes a Trump campaign official casting doubt on the supposed contact. But the unnamed Trump aide cited in the book indicated that the GOP standard-bearer may have spoken to Putin as many as seven times since Trump left the White House in 2021.

These interactions between Trump and the authoritarian leader of a country at war with an American ally form the basis of Woodward’s conclusion that Trump is worse than Richard M. Nixon, whose presidency was undone by the Watergate scandal exposed a half-century ago by Woodward and his Washington Post colleague Carl Bernstein.

“Trump was the most reckless and impulsive president in American history and is demonstrating the very same character as a presidential candidate in 2024,” Woodward writes in the book, “War,” which is set to be released Oct. 15.

Why wouldn't you want to make sure Russia is testing accurately?... what is wrong with you?... it was a GLOBAL PANDEMIC.... man you libtards are nasty evil freaks of nature...

Forum List

Back