Zelensky Disses Kamala, Requests - and Gets - Meeting with Trump in Trump Tower to Get His Ideas on Peace

Does any of your post change the fact Zelensky met with Trump?
You claimed Zelensky snubbed Harris which was a lie. I'm sure Zelensky didn't relish meeting with Trump who is going to betray him & the people of Ukraine as soon as he's able to. Why? Because Trump is a two faced backstabbing bastard.

Ask Guiliani, Michael Cohen & countless others if you don't believe me.

LOL just totally ignores that airhead Kameltoe! Delicious! Trump is a deal maker first and foremost. Z knows he knows how to get everyone to yes.

Too many people have died in this Democrat Neocon war. Every Republican Neocon in the book has endorsed Harris because without her the gravy train stops. Enough already.

View attachment 1018673
Not even remotely close to what happened.

Trump’s plan is to have Ukraine surrender. That is the extent of his “plan"

The OP thinks Z wanted Trump's valuable and informed input on peace. He really seems to believe that. It's the alternate universe.

Z had to meet with him, in case he wins. He knows Trump would fold for Putin, and he's trying to do pre-emptive damage control. He knows what he's dealing with here.

Even after all these years, it's a little stunning that they think Z actually wants/respects Trump's opinion on this. My goodness. Sometimes I wish I hadn't clicked on a thread.
Z is no fool & he knows that Trump is going to stab him & the people of Ukraine in the back as soon as possible. And Trump will do it with help of his lackeys in Congress who are sympathetic to Putin & probably on his payroll like Trump is.

And you would be totally wrong. Somebody else sets up an impossible task for you and you do fairly well with it . Does that make you responsible for the situation they created. No it doesn't . The Deal Maker totally blew it ( and maybe on purpose ). That deal with the enemy was made in Feb. of 2020. Why didn't he get it done within his term he had a year to do it. It was a set up. Plain and simple. He didn't want the withdrawal because he knew it couldn't go well. The deal was rotten to begin with. Blame the originator not the one the originator dumped on.
Trump didn't get it done because he's a coward with big mouth who ranted about pulling out but it was just hot air as usual.

Trump didn't get it done because he's a coward with big mouth who ranted about pulling out but it was just hot air as usual.
You are the coward with the big mouth who let Trump be in charge of the Afghanistan withdrawal. How feckless and lazy of you.

Lawyer for a Ukrainian Energy Corporation that wanted energy independence from Russia. That's should be a hint why trump keeps this BS flying.
Hunter received 3 million from Russian oligarchs. He was only in it for himself and his dad. How corrupt

Z is no fool & he knows that Trump is going to stab him & the people of Ukraine in the back as soon as possible. And Trump will do it with help of his lackeys in Congress who are sympathetic to Putin & probably on his payroll like Trump is.
And all of Europe will know on Day One that we can't be trusted. They still don't understand what has happened to us.

WTF are you talking shit about, dope? :cuckoo:
Feckless and lazy is allowing Trump to dictate the terms to you on the Afghanistan withdrawal. You've been arguing this point all this time now and it's come back to bite you. Fucking coward, I'm laughing at you
Screenshot_20240926-185635_Samsung Internet.jpg

How many times have Democrats stabbed allies in the back and left them hanging out to dry? Now you know why Zelensky met with Trump.

Hello! We already withdrew from Afghanistan, Beavis.

Get off the hard stuff.
You all are blaming Trump for the debacle of our exit from Afghanistan. That means you all allowed Trump to dictate the terms, and you put Trump in charge of it. That means you are a fool and a coward. Follow me simp?

Forum List

Back