Zelensky Disses Kamala, Requests - and Gets - Meeting with Trump in Trump Tower to Get His Ideas on Peace

Why isn’t Zelensky taking Harris seriously? He may hate Trump and agree with your assessment….. but he’s meeting with Trump, not Harris. What is the Left going to blame? Racism? Misogyny?
He met with Harris first. He's got his priorities straight.

When? If he did, he met with Trump too. If she wins, it’s not going to be a walk in the park. Think she will break 81 million?
Before he met with trump., that's what promoted trump to ask for a metting with Him. Don't you watch the news ? It will be what it will be. You can't be weak in dealing with the Russians. They'll walk all over you.

Last edited:
Your statement is misleading. He met with Harris first. Then , probably reluctantly , with trump. If the American people are stupid enough to elect trump. He will have to deal with that disaster.

Are you saying GATEWAYFUCKNUTS? No surprise, that shit sheet spreads lie like P01135809 shits in his diapers..

LOL just totally ignores that airhead Kameltoe! Delicious! Trump is a deal maker first and foremost. Z knows he knows how to get everyone to yes.

Too many people have died in this Democrat Neocon war. Every Republican Neocon in the book has endorsed Harris because without her the gravy train stops. Enough already.

View attachment 1018673

lmao :p

Who's zooming who?

The Dems thought they were playing Zelensky, but it looks like he turned the tables on them.

Love it

I forgot, who was president when we pulled out of that God forsaken place? Who was in charge here? Was in charge there? Who is in charge now? There are mental health numbers you can call you know.
Trump brokered a terrible deal with the enemy, ignoring our allies there and then had the gaul to schedule it early on Biden's watch. Remember he blocked access to the White House , so Biden had even less time to prepare. What part of trump screwed over America , our allies in Afghanistan and Biden in doing this don't you understand ?. You think that was an accident ? You're an idiot !

Why isn’t Zelensky taking Harris seriously? He may hate Trump and agree with your assessment….. but he’s meeting with Trump, not Harris. What is the Left going to blame? Racism? Misogyny?
Where have you been? Zelensky met with Harris yesterday at the W.H. Trump is a lowlife who insulted Zelensky at a campaign rant rarlier this week. Harris treated Zelensky with the respect he deserves for holding off Putin's army for the past two years.

Trump is a first class fucking moron who has signalled to Putin what his plans are should he win, which is to sell the people of Ukraine down the river. Who reveals their strategy to their opponent in a matter such as this before negotiations even begin? A first class jerkoff like Trump, that's who.

Covering All the bases in case the American people are stupid enough to pick trump.
Zelensky knows if Trump wins the people of Ukraine are screwed because Trump is going to sell them out to Putin within 30 days of him taking the oath of office which means nothing to him.

Trump has conditioned MAGA to accept the slaughter of Ukraine at the hands of Putin's army if God forbid the bastard wins.

Zelensky knows if Trump wins the people of Ukraine are screwed because Trump is going to sell them out to Putin within 30 days of him taking the oath of office which means nothing to him.

Trump has conditioned MAGA to accept the slaughter of Ukraine at the hands of Putin's army if God forbid the bastard wins.
I agree. I've convinced two of my republican neighbors not to vote for trump ( they don't like him anyway ) but can't convince them to vote for Harris. They said they wouldn't vote for anyone. I also convinced a woman to register for to vote who hates trump because of the abortion issue. Hoping there's a lot of those . Can't believe any woman wants to be a second-class citizen like that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back