Good news! The Springfield Haitians are filing criminal charges against Trump and JD Vance!

This is great news! You would think Trump would have learned by now that you can get sued for defamation and even worse if it ends up with threats of violence. JD should know better since the Shill-Billy has a JD from Yale.
""""

""""Under an Ohio statute that allows private citizens to file criminal charges, a Haitian organization filed criminal charges against and seeks the arrests of Donald Trump and JD Vance for disrupting public services, making false alarms, and other offenses."""

JD should know this is called LIBEL:

:flameth::flameth::flameth:

LOL Let us know this works out for you, OK?

I don’t think that matters. Trump is in charge of his own faculty so he is responsible for vetting the story before repeating it, if he wants to repeat it at all. When I heard him say that, I thought it was a pretty cringe moment, but, I just doubt whether a noncitizen has the ability to sue a citizen for something like this, and they would have to prove that malice was a part of it.
I agree that Trump should learn a lesson from this, otherwise make sure the story is vetted to the max, and if he finds that one of his trusted sources has played a game using him to attack, then he should definitely rid himself (your fired), of those who can't be trusted.
The story is still fluid in many ways, and we might find that Trump was absolutely right or vindicated once again. Stay tuned I guess..

Last edited:
Well, FFI has a point, it’s a citizen filing the suit on behalf of the haitian non citizens.

So, if you feel another group has been threatened, you can sue on their behalf.

Hmm, didn’t Biden call maga people a threat to the nation? I think we need to sue him for generating hate and hostility.
I have never heard of this concept that the NAACP can sue on behalf of white peoples rights
It’s a novel feeling that one “party” can do that for another.
Is that based on the determination of a threatened feeling because your culture eats pets in America?

Neither Citizens nor aliens file criminal charges.

The illegal (or barely legal) aliens (probably with the help of shit-suckers like Soros) are instead filing mere complaints.

Ho fucking hum.
Hell the illegal alien employer's damned sure don't want their slaves to learn how to sue their aces, so I'll be surprised if the Democrat's keep pushing barriers down that endanger their business in which they have with these illegal aliens as their workforces.

Example: Boy if'n ya's don't get yer aces back out thar in that sun to finish your 14 hour day, then I'll be calling Rodriguez to get ready to replace your ace's with another batch of ya's people. You'll be deported back to your shite hole's tomorrow.

Last edited:
Not exactly.
Exactly
This is not for greater comfort nor for an opportunity to do better
It’s because your life and freedom are directly threatened.
And
You can’t walk through other nations that would permit you to live there but you want the USA
Exactly correct

Well, FFI has a point, it’s a citizen filing the suit on behalf of the haitian non citizens.

So, if you feel another group has been threatened, you can sue on their behalf.

Hmm, didn’t Biden call maga people a threat to the nation? I think we need to sue him for generating hate and hostility.
Except they aren't suing.

by determining if their country is currently engaging in citizen oppression and persecution. That can be determined by the current political climate in that country.
Yep, but like it is here, can we truly believe that a country is purposely oppressing or persecuting it's citizen's or are their citizen's at a certain level claiming victimhood because they made some bad choices in their life, and ended up in a bad spot within their society ? How do we assess such situations if their government hides the information from us, and therefore supports their crying so called victims when they have to then take their act somewhere else in the world ???
So what are we trying to do here - take in every refugee that couldn't make it in their home country, so then they come here and find that they can add themselves to the crying whining eternal victims here ?

What about their government being paid by our elite to take in these people like the old slave trades back in the 1800s, and their government then turn a blind eye as to how their citizen's get abused in this country ?

Last edited:
If they can prove that the overseas actors were enticed to make the threats by trumps words, sure.
That's the easiest part. He has been doing it on TV and the internet.

Might be tricky, if he had uttered it in tape in a backroom somewhere.

But he didn't.

Hell the illegal alien employer's damned sure don't want their slaves to learn how to sue their aces, so I'll be surprised if the Democrat's keep pushing barriers down that endanger their business in which they have with these illegal aliens as their workforces.

Example: Boy if'n ya's don't get yer aces back out thar in that sun to finish your 14 hour day, then I'll be calling Rodriguez to get ready to replace your ace's with another batch of ya's people. You'll be deported back to your shite hole's tomorrow.
Oh you don't like it when the truth about working foreigners at these levels is spoken about eh Ukanttakethetruth ??

This is great news! You would think Trump would have learned by now that you can get sued for defamation and even worse if it ends up with threats of violence. JD should know better since the Shill-Billy has a JD from Yale.
""""

""""Under an Ohio statute that allows private citizens to file criminal charges, a Haitian organization filed criminal charges against and seeks the arrests of Donald Trump and JD Vance for disrupting public services, making false alarms, and other offenses."""

JD should know this is called LIBEL:

:flameth::flameth::flameth:

No, the people trying to subvert the elections are using the Haitians to continue their lawfare attacks on the opposition party, however you can't bring up a law suit if you are unlawfully in the country and are not a citizen who has the rights in doing so, and pay into the judicial system through taxes.-oops!

No, the people trying to subvert the elections are using the Haitians to continue their lawfare attacks on the opposition party, however you can't bring up a law suit if you are unlawfully in the country and are not a citizen who has the rights in doing so, and pay into the judicial system through taxes.-oops!
This is due process. That's why it looks so foreign to Trump's bootlickers.

They see legal, due process and think "what is this black magic?"

Forum List

Back