Zelensky Disses Kamala, Requests - and Gets - Meeting with Trump in Trump Tower to Get His Ideas on Peace

You all are blaming Trump for the debacle of our exit from Afghanistan. That means you all allowed Trump to dictate the terms, and you put Trump in charge of it. That means you are a fool and a coward. Follow me simp?
Hey SIMPLETON, I wasen't stupid enough to ever vote for Trump & I never will. See, I'm not impressed with his bully tactics, his lies & his gangster mentality, halftard.

Hey SIMPLETON, I wasen't stupid enough to ever vote for Trump & I never will. See, I'm not impressed with his bully tactics, his lies & his gangster mentality, halftard.
No you voted for the person that allowed Trump to dictate every move of your withdrawal from Afghanistan. It was a total failure and an embarrassment to the United States for years to come. You voted for the buffoon Biden, you are a coward and a simpleton hahaha proven!

LOL just totally ignores that airhead Kameltoe! Delicious! Trump is a deal maker first and foremost. Z knows he knows how to get everyone to yes.

Too many people have died in this Democrat Neocon war. Every Republican Neocon in the book has endorsed Harris because without her the gravy train stops. Enough already.

View attachment 1018673
According to the MSM Zelensky was endorsing Kamala and hating Trump. So this is interesting yes?

No you voted for the person that allowed Trump to dictate every move of your withdrawal from Afghanistan. It was a total failure and an embarrassment to the United States for years to come. You voted for the buffoon Biden, you are a coward and a simpleton hahaha proven!
Biden followed Trump's withdrawl plan which was drawn up by him & W.H. goon squad, you asswipe.

If the plan failed it was because Trump signed the plan & ordered it done that way, stoooopid.

Btw, your assbuddy Trump ordered his staff not to cooperate with the transition over to Biden out of spite because Biden handed his ass back to him in the election, which didn't help matters.

Grow a brain.

Biden followed Trump's withdrawl plan which was drawn up by him & W.H. goon squad, you asswipe.

If the plan failed it was because Trump signed the plan & ordered it done that way, stoooopid.

Btw, your assbuddy Trump ordered his staff not to cooperate with the transition over to Biden out of spite because Biden handed his ass back to him in the election, which didn't help matters.

Grow a brain.
Not only are you wrong but you are stupid. You know who was in charge during that withdrawal, it was the buffoon Biden. You're stupidity doesn't change that. You can blame Trump or you can blame Biden you can't have both. It was your ass wipe that was responsible, the buffoon Biden. You're a buffoon just like he is. You can wipe my ass, oh wait you would enjoy it. Hahaha

Forum List

Back