A Dock Worker Strike Could Cost Kamala The White House. Why Won’t Biden Stop It?

Apparently, Ole’ Stumblebum won’t stop the Longshoreman’s strike.

This might be his payback for being stabbed in the back by the democrat / Leninist party.

On Tuesday, about 45,000 dock workers will walk off the job in a massive strike that will shutter dozens of ports along the East and Gulf Coasts, upending the economy just weeks before a tight presidential election.

President Joe Biden could stop the strike, but he says he won’t.
Biden must be angry considering the way they dumped him in the trash.

So they should do their jobs year in and year out for no wage I crease? Ummm nope. Want Americans to labor then pay them fairly.

I've done my job day in and day out year after year and not had a 77% pay increase. EVER. Inflation taken into account, I'm making LESS now than I did with no job experience because freight rates are so low, nobody can afford to pay drivers much anymore.

So nobody needs to do those jobs. Got it
Well, they are jobs that need to be done for sure. I bet say, the shipping companies could hire non-union workers. Also, like it or not, robots and mechanization can replace many of those union workers.

Well, they are jobs that need to be done for sure. I bet say, the shipping companies could hire non-union workers. Also, like it or not, robots and mechanization can replace many of those union workers.
So take the anti labor which is also anti american stance.

Forum List

Back