I'm Proud to be an Extremist

Awesome. But the majority need it. They have paid I to it. It would be anti american to even propose a cut to either program. Quite possibly the greatest 2 achievements.

I'm not proposing cuts in fact I'm advocating for the program to be better handled

I'm pretty sure that she knows what her own mother wants and doesn't want or need. Why don't you just go fuck off you troll.
All old folks want what is theirs, and so will you. Libs gonna own you guys in several weeks, yet again.

It is a hoot these people can't take what they try (so poorly) to dish.

The only thing that I want right now is for you to STFU and go fuck yourself. You're so annoying that you make Kamala look like a saint. :fu:
You get in a fight with your guy again? If you can't take it, don't dish it. Your behavior is not very Christian, you know.

You get in a fight with your guy again? If you can't take it, don't dish it. Your behavior is not very Christian, you know.

I know as usually I've gotten a whole lot better but bullies make me have slips every now and then and I can't stand people who think that they know everything when they don't know zip.

And yet you’ve all have abandoned whatever principles you might have had to rally behind a convicted felon and traitor. What would you call that? Even if you don’t think Trump is a would be or wannabe dictator, he’s still a weasly grifter who has no regard for democratic principles and the law. Sure…..y’all haven’t sold your souls at all.
It's always amusing when people who have nothing but contempt for people of faith tell them how to be good people of faith.

Have you noticed as we proceed through this campaign, the leftists' arguments are getting more and more non sequitur, more and more indefensible, and they sound more and more like Kamala's word salads that say nothing other than Trump, MAGAs, Republicans, anybody who isn't them are (insert about 300 negative descriptions here)?
They sound more and more worried. And they really do believe if they insult Trump supporters enough, we'll vote for Harris.

They really aren't very bright.

Forum List

Back