Say It To My Face | Harris-Walz 2024

That is what you are currently doing. Except you are doing despite not being able to ignore it anymore :itsok:

No, this is what you did, fuckwad. You don't get to hide under your mother's skirt on this one.

Trump has always been around. You know where he stands.

Now run along and play with Tim Walz dressed as Mao doll, asshole.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Against Doe 147, who raped a child during a hangout with Jeff Epstein, she doesn't have to give any press conferences to win.
Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

And, yes she doesn't. Because she's a fucking moron and a coward. Who'se to try and bait her opponent to do something she'll never do...stand up and fight (unless doing word salad is a form of fighting).

That's how I know how poor your character is. You worship a proud rapist. That's the type of person MAGA is.

And I know you were dropped on your head as an infant...repeatedly.

Because you are a moron.

You are the type of person who represents a waste of a teacher's time and talent.

Fuck off.

How can anyone say anything to that stupid bitch's face ?

She won't talk to anyone.

Except softball interviewers and then only if her Service Animal is there holding her hand.

You mean "Bill Clinton and Donald Trump"

Were you a Clinton voter, too? Will you vote in favor of anybody as long as they're a rapist?
No I said Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

Read shit-for-brains.

I'll favor who I want to run against anyone who is a serial whore.

No I said Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

Read shit-for-brains.

I'll favor who I want to run against anyone who is a serial whore.
Obama never associated with Epstein. Would you have voted for him if he were a rapist that traveled with Epstein as much as Trump and Clinton did? Is that how much admiration you have for rapists and pedophiles?

Obama never associated with Epstein. Would you have voted for him if he were a rapist that traveled with Epstein as much as Trump and Clinton did? Is that how much admiration you have for rapists and pedophiles?
Oh yes he was.

I admire anyone who runs against a flip flopping lying bitchassed DEI hire who has only ever had to fight back the sore throat she gets from blowing people and cackling.

No he wasn't. I guess that's why you didn't vote for him. You pedophilia apologists are pure evil.
Oh yes he was. And you can't guess at anything and have a chance of being right.

All you fixation with children is, frankly, sick.

Go fuck yourself and anyone who looks like you.

Wonder if Hindenburg Harris will be wearing a Putin uniform and her Service Animal will be dressed in traditional Chinese garb ?

What a pair of shit-for-brains.

And they can dress Walz wife in rubber tires, then set them on fire so she can enjoy the smoke.

1727552165974.png

Forum List

Back