Back In The Ancient Year of 2020, JD Vance Did Not Have Very Nice Things To Say About His Imbecile Running Mate Donald Trump

Possibly. Since your Vice Presidential candidate JD Vance hates your Presidential candidate Donald Trump.

And everyone knows it.
Hate is a strong word, but we see it as political indifference that can be resolved easily just like it has been, so now you knuckleheads are trying to use it as a weakness but that just shows how desperate and weak you clowns actually are.

Yes, of course, JD Vance finally "saw the light" and now sees what a great person Donald Trump is. Yeah, give me a fucking break.

This is what JD Vance said about Trump only 4 years ago. From the Washington Post. --

In the direct messages — sent during Trump’s final year in office to an acquaintance over the social media platform then known as Twitter — Vance harshly criticized his future running mate’s record of governance and said Trump had not fulfilled his economic agenda.

“Trump has just so thoroughly failed to deliver on his economic populism (excepting a disjointed China policy),” Vance wrote in February 2020.

He also offered a prediction: Joe Biden, he believed, was going to win the 2020 election.

“I think Trump will probably lose,” he wrote in a message in June 2020, a few months before ballots were cast in an election that Vance would later claim, falsely and repeatedly, was stolen by the Democrats.

The critical messages, shared with The Post by their recipient on the condition of anonymity because of concerns about retaliation, cast doubt on Vance’s oft-recited account of how and when he embraced Trumpism. They were written years after Vance’s previously reported remarks attacking Trump, such as his statements in 2016 that Trump was “reprehensible,” “cultural heroin” and possibly “America’s Hitler.”

The messages obtained by The Post reveal Vance in a garrulous and seemingly unguarded mood. He wrote them after initiating contact with their recipient, whose published writing interested him.

Unlike democrats, Republicans sometimes think for themselves

Yes, of course, JD Vance finally "saw the light" and now sees what a great person Donald Trump is. Yeah, give me a fucking break.

This is what JD Vance said about Trump only 4 years ago. From the Washington Post. --

In the direct messages — sent during Trump’s final year in office to an acquaintance over the social media platform then known as Twitter — Vance harshly criticized his future running mate’s record of governance and said Trump had not fulfilled his economic agenda.

“Trump has just so thoroughly failed to deliver on his economic populism (excepting a disjointed China policy),” Vance wrote in February 2020.

He also offered a prediction: Joe Biden, he believed, was going to win the 2020 election.

“I think Trump will probably lose,” he wrote in a message in June 2020, a few months before ballots were cast in an election that Vance would later claim, falsely and repeatedly, was stolen by the Democrats.

The critical messages, shared with The Post by their recipient on the condition of anonymity because of concerns about retaliation, cast doubt on Vance’s oft-recited account of how and when he embraced Trumpism. They were written years after Vance’s previously reported remarks attacking Trump, such as his statements in 2016 that Trump was “reprehensible,” “cultural heroin” and possibly “America’s Hitler.”

The messages obtained by The Post reveal Vance in a garrulous and seemingly unguarded mood. He wrote them after initiating contact with their recipient, whose published writing interested him.

All that matters to Trump is how you treat him RIGHT NOW. How he's treated is incredibly important to him. It's incredible to watch, and he talks about it all the time.

So you could have called him "America's Hitler" a few days ago, but say nice things about him today and agree with everything he says, and he'll reward you and compliment you. For now.

That's how incredibly fragile his self esteem is. I've never seen anything like it. No man, no woman, no child. Ever.

Uhhh...it shows how full of shit JD Vance and MAGA Nazis such as yourself are.

Next question?
And Negroes voted for him by the millions.

IMG_1752.jpeg

An the Vapid Twit that's your new cult leader called out Biden as a racist. Your point?

The issue is: yeah, how did 20,000 Illegals travel from Haiti to Springfield?
They've been there for years, idiot. Why weren't you bumpkins complaining about them eating pets 10 years ago???

So much stupid ass MAGA bullshit. I'm embarrassed for your idiot goober ass.

An the Vapid Twit that's your new cult leader called out Biden as a racist. Your point?
Except she didn't say that, gomer. Do better.

And I thought Harris never considered herself black, according to Trump and you MAGA imbeciles? She sure did consider herself black in that debate with Biden in 2020.

Even when you tell one lie, you MAGA fucktards reveal another lie that you told.

So millions of African Americans were Joe Biden's Vice Presidential running mate in 1977???

Stupid, irrelevant comment.
I must have missed whatever retarded point you were trying to make in this retarded thread… I thought you made the assertion that people can’t change their opinion about others?

Except she didn't say that, gomer. Do better.

And I thought Harris never considered herself black, according to Trump and you MAGA imbeciles? She sure did consider herself black in that debate with Biden in 2020.

Even when you tell one lie, you MAGA fucktards reveal another lie that you told.
LOL CLear why you support the Vapid Twit.

Forum List

Back