Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

We all agree with this. Have you met Israelis? But your rant and swearing yesterday is not criticism of Israeli policy. Comparisons to Nazis and demons is not criticism of Israeli policy. Repeating the genocide blood libel is not criticism of Israeli policy. Using language like "pigfuckers" is not criticism of Israeli policy. Spreading outright lies like "1,000,000 people in Gaza are going to die after the war ends" is not criticism of Israeli policy.
If you are going to accuse me of stuff, at least use examples of what "I" said?

When there are actual similarities between Israel today and Germany in the 30's, making that comparison, is not antisemitic.

If you are going to accuse me of stuff, at least use examples of what "I" said?

When there are actual similarities between Israel today and Germany in the 30's, making that comparison, is not antisemitic.
There is no factual, historical, or moral equivalence between Israel's existential threat and her responses to that existential threat and the actions of Nazi Germany. Any such comparisons ARE antisemitism. The comparisons trivialize the Holocaust and demonize Israel and Jews.

It is easy enough to criticize the actions of Israel in this war, without having to resort to antisemitic misinformation. The problem is that, like many here, you are so invested in the evil you imagine Israel to be, you can't have an objective, rational conversation about the facts.

There is no factual, historical, or moral equivalence between Israel's existential threat and her responses to that existential threat and the actions of Nazi Germany. Any such comparisons ARE antisemitism. The comparisons trivialize the Holocaust and demonize Israel and Jews.

It is easy enough to criticize the actions of Israel in this war, without having to resort to antisemitic misinformation. The problem is that, like many here, you are so invested in the evil you imagine Israel to be, you can't have an objective, rational conversation about the facts.
Stop believing propaganda!!!
1727549893750.png

Well that is a real problem that needs to be addressed.
We know. This is what happens when people, like you, demonize Israel and spread misinformation. These demonizing ideas attach themselves to the Jewish people all over the world. If you would like to help with solving the problem, just consider using different language, so people who don't know enough about the war to criticize actual events and facts, don't see Jews as Nazis.

Stop believing propaganda!!!
View attachment 1019082

I think a lot of people here (on both sides of the aisle) don't realize that "radical Islam" has been used as a tool or pawn by the PTSB, to achieve their globalist agendas. It has been used as a pretext for interventionist wars based on lies and as a pretext for more authoritarianism and less rights and privacy.

There always has to be a bogeyman. Whether it's Covid1984, or "climate change" or "the war on terror"... the PTSB understand full well that when people are in fear, they are easier to control. Plus it gives them the perfect opportunity to "come to the rescue" with their pre-planned "solutions." (Problem - Reaction - Solution.)

mencken-quote.jpg

I think a lot of people here (on both sides of the aisle) don't realize that "radical Islam" has been used as a tool or pawn by the PTSB, to achieve their globalist agendas. It has been used as a pretext for interventionist wars based on lies and as a pretext for more authoritarianism and less rights and privacy.

There always has to be a bogeyman. Whether it's Covid1984, or "climate change" or "the war on terror"... the PTSB understand full well that when people are in fear, they are easier to control. Plus it gives them the perfect opportunity to "come to the rescue" with their pre-planned "solutions." (Problem - Reaction - Solution.)

mencken-quote.jpg
So right.

Many Americans including some on this forum, post hatred and bigotry toward Muslims and Arabs. They would never state similar sentiments against Jews, Blacks, or native Americans. Its acceptable to say such things against Muslims and Arabs, because the PTSB promote it.

There is nothing mythical about your islamic terrorist heroes waging gee-had from schools and hospitals.

The islamic gee-had carries consequences.

Oh no, not another puerile and snarky Zionist shill who is reciting "reasons" for the deliberate and systematic extermination of Gaza's men, women and children.

If you knew anything about Gaza, you would know that it is one of the most densely populated Walled Open Air Prisons on the planet and your trigger happy IDFers bomb refugee camps, hospital, schools and even destroy Palestinian graveyards to make Netanyahu's genocide more thorough.

It doesn't matter if someone is Hamas or not. IDFers are there to kill civilians already living on land coveted by genocidal Zionists.

Please read and learn:

1. "'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

2. "The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852

EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

3. "Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza"
Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza

Oh no, not another puerile and snarky Zionist shill who is reciting "reasons" for the deliberate and systematic extermination of Gaza's men, women and children.

If you knew anything about Gaza, you would know that it is one of the most densely populated Walled Open Air Prisons on the planet and your trigger happy IDFers bomb refugee camps, hospital, schools and even destroy Palestinian graveyards to make Netanyahu's genocide more thorough.

It doesn't matter if someone is Hamas or not. IDFers are there to kill civilians already living on land coveted by genocidal Zionists.

Please read and learn:

1. "'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

2. "The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852

EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

3. "Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza"
Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza
Oh no. Another cut and paste gee-had from an Islamic terrorist hugger.

In other news, Report: New Leader of Hezbollah Already Killed by IDF

/ snark

Prove it. What is the country with the lowest post-war death toll and what was the rate compared to war death toll? (And I'm watching to see how long it takes for you to answer.)

You can stop watching your clock because I am just, now reading your comment.

I'm afraid that I don't have the vaguest idea of what you want to know.

Please clarify.

Rather than timing your response I'll just assume that you'll answer as time permits.

You can stop watching your clock because I am just, now reading your comment.

I'm afraid that I don't have the vaguest idea of what you want to know.

Please clarify.

Rather than timing your response I'll just assume that you'll answer as time permits.

You claimed that you have read the primary source research on post-war death tolls due to circumstances other than direct combat deaths. In that primary source research, what was the country with the lowest post-war death and what was the rate of post-war death compared to combat deaths for that country?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back