The One Big Problem the Trumpists Have

~~~~~~
Your mixed up... It's Biden who has Dementia and that's a proven fact. It's even in Reports to the People and the DoJ....
**********​
Biden ain't running anymore. And it's you are or you're.

~~~~~~
Your mixed up... It's Biden who has Dementia and that's a proven fact. It's even in Reports to the People and the DoJ....
**********​
Her answer what about Trump (not about Biden). Both are old and showing signs.

and here is more information about Trump's dementia

Donald Trump Dementia Evidence 'Overwhelming,' Says Top Psychiatrist

The one big problem Trumpists have is that fact and proof are not on their side.

It is easy to prove them wrong and on other other hand, they are totally unable to prove their views are correct and/or disprove the accusations levied on Trump. It is all opinion and belief that is not based on actual events, or at least not to the point of him proving his competency to be president.

Here are two items that prove Trump is incompetent and it is not the opinion of the left that I am delivering but the opinion from the people that he hired and worked for him.

Here is the first, coming from one of the competent men he hired (Bill Barr):

and here are the comments from 24 other men he hired and that worked for him:

Former Trump officials are among the most vocal opponents of returning him to the White House

Politics Apr 5, 2024 3:48 PM EDT
NEW YORK (AP) — Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper has called him a “threat to democracy.” Former national security adviser John Bolton has declared him “unfit to be president.” And former Vice President Mike Pence has declined to endorse him, citing “profound differences.”

Are you able to disprove what his own people say about him?

This is the problem with Trump

View attachment 1019081

Sorry but harris is dumber than a bucket of snot.

Not enough
If the fools that need money turn down social security tax cuts, tips tax cuts and the SALT tax adjustments alone should garner him the election. And there are more. As for anything partial tax cuts on all of these would be good once he takes office. That with the tax cuts he enacted made permanent that ends in 2025. Any combination of tax cuts he promised and a change in the federal taxes we pay every year would be good also. Progs do not like this. They want the tax money and then pay off people with it.

Just like in every country, the problem the Right has is the dumb Left.
Can't you do better? I mean, hearing the same thing over and over again suggests every Trumper is a minion, unable to be different one from the other.

Sheep.jpg

I'm in the UK, every country suffers from dreadful Lefties, we've just started on a Lefty shit government, hopefully the US will get rid of their Lefty shit government.
Since you are in Europe, does that mean you think Sweden and Norway are bad countries. I mean, they have the same thing the Democrats have/want here, which is a Representative Democracy

The one big problem Trumpists have is that fact and proof are not on their side.

It is easy to prove them wrong and on other other hand, they are totally unable to prove their views are correct and/or disprove the accusations levied on Trump. It is all opinion and belief that is not based on actual events, or at least not to the point of him proving his competency to be president.

Here are two items that prove Trump is incompetent and it is not the opinion of the left that I am delivering but the opinion from the people that he hired and worked for him.

Here is the first, coming from one of the competent men he hired (Bill Barr):

and here are the comments from 24 other men he hired and that worked for him:

Former Trump officials are among the most vocal opponents of returning him to the White House

Politics Apr 5, 2024 3:48 PM EDT
NEW YORK (AP) — Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper has called him a “threat to democracy.” Former national security adviser John Bolton has declared him “unfit to be president.” And former Vice President Mike Pence has declined to endorse him, citing “profound differences.”

Are you able to disprove what his own people say about him?

This is the problem with Trump

View attachment 1019081

The One Big Problem the Trumpists Have - having to listen to your total BS​

Does that mean you support autocracies?
No, it means I support representative democracy.

The system I prefer is representative democracy with proportional representation and a large snippet of direct democracy via legally binding referendums.

Last edited:
Kamala still has to break the thick glass ceiling. It's a woman thing, so I don't really understand.
I did get my early voting ballot in the mail today, thanks to the great state of Texas.
She's got mine for what it's worth.

Forum List

Back