Israel has Iran over a barrel and can bitch slap the Persians without fear of retaliation

They have no ability or desire to take over the world.
What a hilarious lie.

First, that was world War I, and it was an explicitly stated goal.

Second, clean out your ear balls, world.domination of the caliphate is indeed the stated goal. They don't get a pass just because they are weak cowards and instead have to focus on hiding behind women and children and lobbing missiles at Israeli civilians.

Their sorry current state is the result of the world's pushback against their desires of domination.

What a hilarious lie.

First, that was world War I, and it was am explicitly stated goal.

Second, clean out your ear balls, world.domination of the caliphate is indeed the stated goal. They don't get a pass just because they are weak cowards and have to focus on hiding behind women and children and logging missiles.

Their sorry state is the result of the world's pishback against their desires of domination.
Total bs. Stop pushing Mossad propaganda. Fool!

LOL, Triggered already? Because you support Hamas terrorism against Israel. Simple. Is there a vacuum between your ears?
No, but there is one between yours! Show me the post where I support Hamas.

SHOW ME THE POST MOTHER-FUCKER WHERE I SUPPORT HAMAS?

SHOW ME THE GODDAMN POST WHERE I SUPPORT HAMAS, YOU CHILD FUCKING MOTHER-FUCKER!

No, but there is one between yours! Show me the post where I support Hamas.

SHOW ME THE POST MOTHER-FUCKER WHERE I SUPPORT HAMAS?

SHOW ME THE GODDAMN POST WHERE I SUPPORT HAMAS, YOU CHILD FUCKING MOTHER-FUCKER!
Is your teacher calling you in from recess? Run along junior. Come back when you have some control over your emotions and learn some civilized vocabulary.

Is your teacher calling you in from recess? Run along junior. Come back when you have some control over your emotions and learn some civilized vocabulary.
Do you see the similarities?
1727543943265.png

What a hilarious lie.

First, that was world War I, and it was an explicitly stated goal.

Second, clean out your ear balls, world.domination of the caliphate is indeed the stated goal. They don't get a pass just because they are weak cowards and instead have to focus on hiding behind women and children and lobbing missiles at Israeli civilians.

Their sorry current state is the result of the world's pushback against their desires of domination.
1727544277388.png

No, their homes are being destroyed by 500 pound Israeli bombs!
They asked for it when they attacked northern Israel
If that is actually true...Israel is taking advantage of it; since they just opened a big can of whop ass on the terrorist.
Thats what I’m saying

Iran doesent want trump to win so they are accepting all the punishment Israel is dishing out

Forum List

Back