Hillary doubles down on deplorables

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News

Hillary Clinton now believes "deplorables" is "too kind" a word to use for a section of people who support former President Trump.

The former Democratic presidential candidate wrote an op-ed for The Washington Post Wednesday titled, "To err is human, to empathize is superhuman." In the piece, she describes her struggle to empathize with "radicalized individuals," hearkening back to her infamous "basket of deplorables" line from 2016.

Though Clinton initially apologized for her comment, now she believes it offered "an important truth" about Trump supporters.

"In 2016, I famously described half of Trump’s supporters as ‘the basket of deplorables.’ I was talking about the people who are drawn to his racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia — you name it. The people for whom his bigotry is a feature, not a bug. It was an unfortunate choice of words and bad politics, but it also got at an important truth. Just look at everything that has happened in the years since, from Charlottesville to Jan. 6," Clinton wrote.

Comment:
Hillary has doubled down on using radical left hate and fear as her primary political tools.
Hillary bragged about klansman Robert Byrd being her "mentor", not Trump, she is the racist.
Hillary has defended her pedophile rapist husband and some of Hollywood's notorious rapists such as Harvey Weinstein, democrats are the sexists.
The Republicans are opposed to gay men and transexual men trying to influence/groom other people's children, that is not "homophobia", that responsible parenting.
The Republicans are opposed to the Democratic Party's 30 million mass border invasion policy, that is not "xenophobia", that is common sense.
The Republicans are opposed to the reoccurring mass murder hate crimes by the Islamic nationalist, that is not "Islamophobia", that is common sense.
Hillary is a delusional psychopath.
"Deplorable": A person who wants to live around normal people, who pretty much look like them and share their values.

"Deplorable": A person who wants to live around normal people, who pretty much look like them and share their values.
So no people of color. No gays or any kind of LGBTQ types. No foreigners .

Just white Christians. Right?

And there we have it...Exactly the unvarnished hatred being discussed.

Thanks for proving the premise correct.
I don’t feel that way about all Trump supporters. In fact I count a good number of them as friends.

But Deplorables like you and @evilcatlady and many others…

Yeah. No

Unkotare just posted a study that suggests otherwise, the fucking Moron just doesn't know how to interpret it properly. It shows that liberals are five times more likely to be okay keeping their children from deplorable mutant republican households.

And an Asian and an American. I can talk to you any way I like. Pretending won't change that. :itsok:
I have photos of both men in my office. They are family to me. Would you allow anyone to disrespect your family?
I would refer you to 1930s movies which show proper behavior for your kind. And today, you don't see Shohei popping off disrespectfully.

I have photos of both men in my office. They are family to me. Would you allow anyone to disrespect your family?

I would refer you to 1930s movies which show proper behavior for your kind. And today, you don't see Shohei popping off disrespectfully.
In what way do you imagine yourself in a position to not allow it? I love these fan fiction stories you cuck whites write because you've settled for fantasy instead of any real power. :lol:

Unless you're counting the likes of Dr. Ben Carson, Dr. Walter Williams, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Alberto Gonzalez, Linda Chavez, Clarence Thomas, Niger Innis, Larry Elder, Janice Rogers Brown, JC Watts, Tim Scott...

Oh wait....
According to Woodnutz those folks would not be acceptable

1930s.. which show proper behavior for YOUR KIND..

Spoken Like a true Deplorable

By Lindsay Kornick Fox News

Hillary Clinton now believes "deplorables" is "too kind" a word to use for a section of people who support former President Trump.

The former Democratic presidential candidate wrote an op-ed for The Washington Post Wednesday titled, "To err is human, to empathize is superhuman." In the piece, she describes her struggle to empathize with "radicalized individuals," hearkening back to her infamous "basket of deplorables" line from 2016.

Though Clinton initially apologized for her comment, now she believes it offered "an important truth" about Trump supporters.

"In 2016, I famously described half of Trump’s supporters as ‘the basket of deplorables.’ I was talking about the people who are drawn to his racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia — you name it. The people for whom his bigotry is a feature, not a bug. It was an unfortunate choice of words and bad politics, but it also got at an important truth. Just look at everything that has happened in the years since, from Charlottesville to Jan. 6," Clinton wrote.

Comment:
Hillary has doubled down on using radical left hate and fear as her primary political tools.
Hillary bragged about klansman Robert Byrd being her "mentor", not Trump, she is the racist.
Hillary has defended her pedophile rapist husband and some of Hollywood's notorious rapists such as Harvey Weinstein, democrats are the sexists.
The Republicans are opposed to gay men and transexual men trying to influence/groom other people's children, that is not "homophobia", that responsible parenting.
The Republicans are opposed to the Democratic Party's 30 million mass border invasion policy, that is not "xenophobia", that is common sense.
The Republicans are opposed to the reoccurring mass murder hate crimes by the Islamic nationalist, that is not "Islamophobia", that is common sense.
Hillary is a delusional psychopath.
This is a woman who just doesn't know how to keep her big mouth shut.

He actually did.

“ look like us…”
"Us" deplorables. Hillary defined deplorables, which most of Trump supporters are not. I voted for and will vote again for Trump, not as a deplorable but as one who is sick and tired. It's a protest vote. Ideally one would vote for a candidate who knows what they're doing will help the country deal with major problems. Neither candidate qualifies, but Trump is the lesser of "two weevils".

Forum List

Back