Hillary doubles down on deplorables

Whoa whoa whoa leftwing clowns.......OK, let's get this straight. I am pretty easy going, but there is one thing I absolutely will not tolerate: Disrespecting the great President Trump or disrespecting the great journalist Rush Limbaugh. You can say whatever you want about me, but you WILL NOT disrespect either of these great men. Do so, and you will answer to ME. Am I in any way being unclear? Good.
Only that Trump made a mockery of the Presidential Medal of Freedom when he draped it around El Rushbo's neck.
BTW, where is that guy now? :)

Oh yeah, Trump is a cancer too. :auiqs.jpg:

Almost 10 years later...she's still not wrong. :)
Jack, you should change your avatar

1727536042332.png

Whoa whoa whoa leftwing clowns.......OK, let's get this straight. I am pretty easy going, but there is one thing I absolutely will not tolerate: Disrespecting the great President Trump or disrespecting the great journalist Rush Limbaugh. You can say whatever you want about me, but you WILL NOT disrespect either of these great men. Comprende? Do so, and you will answer to ME. Am I in any way being unclear? Good.
You have to tolerate it. What other choice do you have Cuck? :dunno:

Whoa whoa whoa leftwing clowns.......OK, let's get this straight. I am pretty easy going, but there is one thing I absolutely will not tolerate: Disrespecting the great President Trump or disrespecting the great journalist Rush Limbaugh. You can say whatever you want about me, but you WILL NOT disrespect either of these great men. Comprende? Do so, and you will answer to ME. Am I in any way being unclear? Good.
tRump is a criminal treasonous sexual abuser and the stoner Limbaugh's passing was one of the best things to happen in decades.

As I said, they're not even hiding their unvarnished hatred for anyone who isn't them....That would include anyone and everyone, regardless of their status or life accomplishments.

They are as they have always been.

As I said, they're not even hiding their unvarnished hatred for anyone who isn't them....That would include anyone and everyone, regardless of their status or life accomplishments.

They are as they have always been.
Not “anyone”.

Deplorables like you

Forum List

Back