Kamala Harris Wants Disaster Aid Given Based on 'Equity' (and It's Unconstitutional)

When did I say that? It’s actually my THIRD priority.

Do you smack around blacks on this site who complain about racism, snidely accusing them of saying concerns of blacks should be our first priority? Of course not. That’s just reserved for the Jews you have contempt for, as indicated by your comments and cartoons.
You're still pissed about the nose thing. That was yesterday. Get over it already.

You're still pissed about the nose thing. That was yesterday. Get over it already.
Just pointing out your blatant antisemitism so others reading your posts know you are coming from a position of contempt for Jews.

The worst is when the Muslim terrorist was thwarted from shooting uo the NYC Jewish Center, and you, unwilling to criticize an Islamic terrorist, actually said it was the Jews’ own fault. You then bemoaned why “Jews won’t act normal.”

So, peeps reading this…..know that Arlette is a diehard antisemitic leftist, and her comments should be taken with that in mind.

Just pointing out your blatant antisemitism so others reading your posts know you are coming from a position of contempt for Jews.

The worst is when the Muslim terrorist was thwarted from shooting uo the NYC Jewish Center, and you, unwilling to criticize an Islamic terrorist, actually said it was the Jews’ own fault. You then bemoaned why “Jews won’t act normal.”

So, peeps reading this…..know that Arlette is a diehard antisemitic leftist, and her comments should be taken with that in mind.
I have contempt for YOU, you old bigot.

As you might expect, Harris is babbling on about “equity” being a factor in disaster aid for the southeast after the latest hurricane.

Race-based relief programs are unconstitutional. But in the alternate reality of the Dems/ racists, “equity”, meaning race-based pandering is all that matters.

This is why her handlers don't want her going off script...lol

Forum List

Back