Kamala Harris Wants Disaster Aid Given Based on 'Equity' (and It's Unconstitutional)

Why should a POC have to buy insurance when it’s only “equitable” that someone else should be required to pay for it?
Kamala’s proposal will result in blacks not buying insurance, knowing they will be prioritized for getting other people’s money for repairs, and whites, who have to buy insurance because they will be last in line.

The SCOTUS will prevent her nonsense.

I think you’re talking about the Kapos. They thought that by siding with the enemy they would be spared, but they learned differently when they too were sent to the gas chambers.

We need Trump to protect Israel and American Jews (they are related) from the rampant antisemitism pervasive in the Democrat Party.
No, not the camp Kapos but the Jewish administrators/police in the Jewish ghettos themselves.

Here's a short history brush-up for you.....I would equate those scum as the modern-day US leftist Jew.

That's only one of the truly unconstitutional positions she holds. You could become physically ill listening to her little border speech last night which might hold the record for the number of bald face lies spewed in a fairly short speech. But I will concede she did visit the border this week--for a twenty minute staged photo op. That's it.
What is unconstitutional about what she said...she said the poor, which includes every race....y'all are twisting it to say it was only for people of color?

Equity is not a curse word or bad word....it is how our Gov system has always run...

The Progressive tax code, as an example, is an equity approach, not an equality approach...

Income cut offs, for govt assistance is part of near every social net program that we have...isn't it?

If anyone owns a home but still has a mortgage is required to get homeowner's insurance and flood insurance too if near the water....no?

Maybe the govt could refund the homeowners not needing the $20k grant for the roof, to reimburse them for the insurance they paid, could perhaps be more equitable....? But I dunno on that....

There is no guarantee any citizen will get the help of $20k for their roof. People will still buy insurance for their home due to the uncertainty imo.

Are you advocating even billionaires get the $20k govt assistance so everyone is EQUAL?

What is unconstitutional about what she said...she said the poor, which includes every race....y'all are twisting it to say it was only for people of color?

Equity is not a curse word or bad word....it is how our Gov system has always run...

The Progressive tax code, as an example, is an equity approach, not an equality approach...

Income cut offs, for govt assistance is part of near every social net program that we have...isn't it?

If anyone owns a home but still has a mortgage is required to get homeowner's insurance and flood insurance too if near the water....no?

Maybe the govt could refund the homeowners not needing the $20k grant for the roof, to reimburse them for the insurance they paid, could perhaps be more equitable....? But I dunno on that....

There is no guarantee any citizen will get the help of $20k for their roof. People will still buy insurance for their home due to the uncertainty imo.

Are you advocating even billionaires get the $20k govt assistance so everyone is EQUAL?
Harris explicitly references “ communities of color”, and that they “need more”.

You won’t get any argument from ME. I am more furious at Harris-voting Jews more than any other group of liberals.

There was an interesting article the other day entitled “Suicidal Jews.” It was all about leftist Jews siding with the people who hate them - black activists, HAMAS-supporters, “civil rights” groups like that Women’s March, etc., etc. - and explained how they are voting for their own elimination (ESPECIALLY if the anti-Israel Party abandons Israel completely).
You realize that the US and Israel are two separate countries, right? Israel's well being is not our first responsibility.

Get a grope, pops. Lisa is under the false impression that the concerns of Jews should be our first priority. It isn't.
Probably meant get a grip but in such a hurry to blurt out nonsense.
And the topic is Harris

She's right though.....otherwise govt spending would be through the roof!

AS EXAMPLE: You're not going to give everyone $20 k to replace the roof they lost, making it equal for all....

Giving those who already have home owners insurance that covers the new roof don't need the $20 k for the new roof that govt is giving them with our tax dollars.

If you don't have home insurance whose fault is that?

You realize that the US and Israel are two separate countries, right? Israel's well being is not our first responsibility.
But the safety and decent of Americans Jews ARE, and we have seen the overlap as antisemitism against Jews is skyrocketing.

Get a grope, pops. Lisa is under the false impression that the concerns of Jews should be our first priority. It isn't.
When did I say that? It’s actually my THIRD priority.

Do you smack around blacks on this site who complain about racism, snidely accusing them of saying concerns of blacks should be our first priority? Of course not. That’s just reserved for the Jews you have contempt for, as indicated by your comments and cartoons.

But the safety and decent of Americans Jews ARE, and we have seen the overlap as antisemitism against Jews is skyrocketing.
Nutty Yahoo with his fucking maps went before the General Assembly yesterday and everybody left.

Forum List

Back