Judge to approve auctions liquidating Alex Jones’ Infowars to help pay Sandy Hook families

Jones had nothing to do with Sandy Hook. A confused kid in a liberal neighborhood got hold of a gun. As a matter of fact every mass murder and attempted assassination in modern history was committed by a left wing maniac or angry democrat.

Finally the axe falls on this scumbag--but wait, he begs his followers to buy the show..and hire him!:

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones ' Infowars media platform and its assets will be sold off piece by piece in auctions this fall to help pay the more than $1 billion he owes relatives of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, under an order expected to be approved by a federal judge.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez in Houston said during a court hearing Tuesday that he will approve the auctions that start in November. But he said he first must change a previous order to make it clear that the trustee overseeing Jones’ personal bankruptcy case controls all the assets of Infowars parent company Free Speech Systems, which is owned 100% by Jones.

Despite the pending loss of his company, Jones vows to continue his talk shows through other means, possibly including a new website and his personal social media accounts. He also has suggested that Infowars’ assets could be bought by his supporters, allowing him to continue hosting his show as an employee under the Infowars brand in their home city of Austin, Texas.

“It’s very cut and dry that the assets of Free Speech Systems, the website, the equipment, the shopping cart, all that, can be sold,” Jones said on a recent show. “And they know full well that there are a bunch of patriot buyers, and then the operation can ease on.”

The sell-off order Lopez intends to approve would put Infowars’ intellectual property up for auction on Nov. 13 including its trademarks, copyrighted material, social media accounts and websites. Jones’ personal social media sites, including his account on the social platform X, which has 2.8 million followers, would not be included.
However, the trustee overseeing Jones’ bankruptcy case, Christopher Murray, said Tuesday that he may soon seek court permission to also liquidate Jones’ personal social media accounts and his other intellectual property — which Jones’ attorneys have opposed. That issue could develop into another court fight in the bankruptcy case. Murray also is expected to sell many of Jones’ personal assets.

The Sandy Hook families who won the Connecticut lawsuit want Jones to lose his personal social media accounts. Their lawyers further contend that the families should get a chunk of all of Jones’ future earnings to help pay off his more than $1 billion debt.
This is USSR stuff.

Why would anyone spew that garbage about a school shooting? That's sick. Twisted and has zero factual basis. I could care less if he ends up on a streetcorner begging for money. Regardless of trivial political views there was no reason to spew that nonsense.

He lied about their deaths. Imagine having ones child slaughtered and some crackpot who knows nothing spewing this garbage about their kid just trying to make a buck from the sick twisted episode.
How is Jones not allowed to offer an opinion? This is USSR stuff.

So I guess the family of the man killed in Butler, PA should get to collect from all outlets who suggested the assassination attempt was faked?
If you gotta cry over Alex Jones do it quietly and be quick about it 'cause nobody cares for this sorta nonsense.

Interesting that so many people think everything is either black or white.
When reality tells us that searching for balance, And wanting honesty, Not just party hacks FIGHTIN FOR POLITICAL PARTYS.
Instead of what could be Good for OUR whole country.
which would be Trump.

Well they shut him down alright.
we'll see.

I didn't care for Jones initially, and i really still rarely listen to him..but he has been right at times...and there is that thang called the first amendment. If i were these parents, i would have just ignored him...grieved for my child and then gotten on with life and honoring my child's life. Jones only talked about this for a period of time while it was in the news. It's my opinion that these are liberal parents and while i sympathize with the loss of their children if it indeed happened i think it was vengeful and greedy to go after him the way they did. And stupid....run him out of business and there ends your run for the money...let him stay in business and then get a piece of it from now to eternity.....so that leads me to believe...this was for money and the goal of Putting him out of business, destroying him because just maybe he was onto something. NOT to mention eroding the right to freedom of speech.

Last edited:
we'll see.

I didn't care for Jones initially, and i really still rarely listen to him..but he has been right at times...and there is that thang called the first amendment. If i were these parents, i would have just ignored him...grieved for my child and then gotten on with life and honoring my child's life. Jones only talked about this for a period of time while it was in the news. It's my opinion that these are liberal parents and while i sympathize with the loss of their children if it indeed happened i think it was vengeful and greedy to go after him the way they did. And stupid....run him out of business and there ends your run for the money...let him stay in business and then get a piece of it from now to eternity.....so that leads me to believe...this was for money and the goal of Putting him out of business, destroying him because just maybe he was onto something. NOT to mention eroding the right to freedom of speech.
They would prefer to run him out of business than to take any of his money. Taking his money and making it costly for him to keep lying about them and running his mouth is the only weapon they have to shut his ass up.

Forum List

Back