Elon Musk Responds to Minneapolis Police Department’s First Noncitizen Officer

He wasn't illegal
It wasn’t a “he”. She was a non-citizen. How does a non-citizen pass a background check?

You should learn to understand some basic facts. Look at the questions on a federal firearm application.

It wasn’t a “he”. She was a non-citizen. How does a non-citizen pass a background check?
Like everyone else. You can be legally here and not be a citizen. HE, in this particular case is a legal alien.

You are literally posting in the thread that shows you are wrong.

Doesn't get much dumber than this.
I am factually correct and your feelings that a non legal party can enforce law is incorrect
They can be here legally but not yet a full citizens and do so

Yup. There is nothing unusual about it. HE didn't apply or failed his citizenship test.
She would therefore be a non-citizen. You still didnt bother to learn any of the facts. Being ignorant and lazy is no way to go through life.

She would therefore be a non-citizen. You still didnt bother to learn any of the facts. Being ignorant and lazy is no way to go through life.
He is a legal alien with the right to live and work in the US. He wanted to become a police officer and passed the background check. It's a non story. You get yourself all worked up over a non story.

He is a legal alien with the right to live and work in the US. He wanted to become a police officer and passed the background check. It's a non story. You get yourself all worked up over a non story.
She is a non-citizen. You continue to babble about matters you know nothing about. How do you know she passed the background check?

You continue to repeat factual errors. Are you too lazy to learn the facts?

Last edited:
She is a non-citizen. You continue to babble about matters you know nothing about. How do you know she passed the background check?

You continue to repeat factual errors. Are you too lazy to learn the facts?
He is a police officer. That's how I know he passed the background check.

/—-/ You want to be ordered around, questioned, even arrested by a criminal in the US illegally? You have no problem with that?
And he’s armed while you’re denied that constitutional right.
You didn't read the article at all.

He is a police officer. That's how I know he passed the background check.
She is the subject of the OP. You’re just careless and clueless about the subject matter. Identify for us how you know she passed the NICS background check.

You gotta pass the background check to become a police officer.
….”because I say so”. Like your earlier comments. You babble on about matters you know nothing about.

So no. You have no information about passing of any background check.

Forum List

Back