Elon Musk Responds to Minneapolis Police Department’s First Noncitizen Officer

How very dishonest of you, creepy. . How does a non-citizen, (illegal alien), pass a federal firearms background check?

Lecture us about “equity” and “integration”.
Only permanent residents can become a police office in Minnesota. What don't you understand about permanent residency vs illegal?

How does an illegal pass a background check
Do you live in your own world? Ever get out or work with a permanent resident?

A permanent resident who is a non-citizen can be part of the department now due to a recent law change, Chief O'Hara said.

Do you live in your own world? Ever get out or work with a permanent resident?

A permanent resident who is a non-citizen can be part of the department now due to a recent law change, Chief O'Hara said.
Your cut and paste skills are very impressive. Now. Run along and do your schoolwork. Scoot, scoot.

False. An illegal with a fake or stolen SSN / fake ID and other fake data can pass a NICS background che

Your cut and paste skills are very impressive. Now. Run along and do your schoolwork. Scoot, scoot.
Anyone who doesn't know that permanent residency and illegal are two different things are complete idiots.

Talking scoot, do you race your dog scooting across the floor to scratch your ass? They have medicine for that.

Anyone who doesn't know that permanent residency and illegal are two different things are complete idiots.

Talking scoot, do you race your dog scooting across the floor to scratch your ass? They have medicine for that.
So you admit to being a complete idiot. Good for you.

Go clean your floors.

Maybe another country can lead your military.
Hell, the left has been lobbying for that for years now. They have no problem whatsoever with the U.S. military being under the control of NATO or the U.N. or any other foreign authority. I think if we do not re-elect President Trump along with a GOP Senate and hopefully House, we are doomed as a nation for all practical purposes.

Hell, the left has been lobbying for that for years now. They have no problem whatsoever with the U.S. military being under the control of NATO or the U.N. or any other foreign authority. I think if we do not re-elect President Trump along with a GOP Senate and hopefully House, we are doomed as a nation for all practical purposes.
This is the right winger's version of "honoring our agreements and treaties".

I've never heard anyone suggest the U.S military should be lead by anyone but an American citizen.

Forum List

Back